Do you want to run the Touchshot (Screenshot) for PC or Mac? In that case, you are in the right place. In this guide, we will show you how to download and install the Touchshot (Screenshot) on your Windows 11/10/8/7 PC or Mac.
The method in this guide will be compatible even with the recent version of Windows. You can also run it even if you are using a 32 or 64 bit OS. Now, to start downloading the Touchshot (Screenshot) on your PC, make sure that you read and follow the guide here to install the said app successfully.
Download Touchshot (Screenshot) for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
To download the Touchshot (Screenshot) on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either BlueStacks or MEmu. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Touchshot (Screenshot) on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Touchshot (Screenshot) on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
The best emulator as of now is the BlueStacks. This emulator can perfectly run the Touchshot (Screenshot) on your laptop or PC. In order to install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the most recent version of BlueStacks from its official website.
- Once you have the BlueStacks emulator, you can now start installing it. Simply double-click the setup file to start it.
- Now, follow the installation wizard and wait for a while to finish the installation.
- There will be a new shortcut icon on your desktop, this one is the BlueStacks, hover your mouse and double click on it.
- Find the Google Play Store app from the home and log in to your account.
- Now, search for the Touchshot (Screenshot) and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Finally, you have completed the installation of this app on your laptop or computer.
Method 2: Install Touchshot (Screenshot) for PC Using MEmu Emulator
If you want to try an alternative emulator, then we highly recommend the MEmu Player. You can use it to install the Touchshot (Screenshot) on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the MEMu from their official website.
- Download the installer and then save it to your desktop.
- Run the installer and install it on your computer.
- Once you completed the installation, open the MEmu Player emulator.
- Open the Google Play Store and log in to your account on it.
- Search for the Touchshot (Screenshot) and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the homepage of the MEmu emulator.
- Find the Touchshot (Screenshot) and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use Touchshot (Screenshot) on your PC.
|App Name||Touchshot (Screenshot)|
|Update||November 28, 2021|
|Requirement||5.0 and up|
FAQs of Touchshot (Screenshot), Guide, and Its Features
Captures the screen by touch.
You do not need a hard key to capture the screen shot.
This app does not require rooting.
· Screen capture. Image quality settings.
· Camera Preview Capture function
· Screen record. Record quality settings.
· Image edit, share
· Provide easy help screen.
When recording video, sound is limited to a microphone input on the basis of ‘Google’ policies.
If the bluelight filter apps is enabled, you may not be able to capture.
[Required] -Storage space: To save image files and recording files, you need storage space permissions.
[Options] -Microphone : Microphone permission is required to record sound during screen recording. Android does not have the ability to record the internal sound, so use the permissions of the microphone.
-Camera: Camera permission is required to run the camera and capture the screen.
The Touchshot (Screenshot) is the property of its developer/inc. The information on this website is coming from Google Play Store. This website is not affiliated with its developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
Also, the apps listed on our website are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, there will be an official link pointing to its Play Store page.