Do you want to run the Tracer! Lightbox tracing app for PC or Mac? In that case, you are in the right place. In this guide, we will show you how to download and install the Tracer! Lightbox tracing app on your Windows 11/10/8/7 PC or Mac.
The method in this guide will be compatible even with the recent version of Windows. You can also run it even if you are using a 32 or 64 bit OS. Now, to start downloading the Tracer! Lightbox tracing app on your PC, make sure that you read and follow the guide here to install the said app successfully.
- 1 Download Tracer! Lightbox tracing app for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
- 2 Method 1: Install Tracer! Lightbox tracing app on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
- 3 Method 2: Install Tracer! Lightbox tracing app for PC Using MEmu Emulator
- 4 Tracer! Lightbox tracing app
- 5 FAQs of Tracer! Lightbox tracing app, Guide, and Its Features
Download Tracer! Lightbox tracing app for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
To download the Tracer! Lightbox tracing app on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either BlueStacks or MEmu. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Tracer! Lightbox tracing app on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Tracer! Lightbox tracing app on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
The best emulator as of now is the BlueStacks. This emulator can perfectly run the Tracer! Lightbox tracing app on your laptop or PC. In order to install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the most recent version of BlueStacks from its official website.
- Once you have the BlueStacks emulator, you can now start installing it. Simply double-click the setup file to start it.
- Now, follow the installation wizard and wait for a while to finish the installation.
- There will be a new shortcut icon on your desktop, this one is the BlueStacks, hover your mouse and double click on it.
- Find the Google Play Store app from the home and log in to your account.
- Now, search for the Tracer! Lightbox tracing app and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Finally, you have completed the installation of this app on your laptop or computer.
Method 2: Install Tracer! Lightbox tracing app for PC Using MEmu Emulator
If you want to try an alternative emulator, then we highly recommend the MEmu Player. You can use it to install the Tracer! Lightbox tracing app on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the MEMu from their official website.
- Download the installer and then save it to your desktop.
- Run the installer and install it on your computer.
- Once you completed the installation, open the MEmu Player emulator.
- Open the Google Play Store and log in to your account on it.
- Search for the Tracer! Lightbox tracing app and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the homepage of the MEmu emulator.
- Find the Tracer! Lightbox tracing app and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use Tracer! Lightbox tracing app on your PC.
Tracer! Lightbox tracing app
|App Name||Tracer! Lightbox tracing app|
|Update||June 22, 2020|
|Version||Varies with device|
|Requirement||Varies with device|
FAQs of Tracer! Lightbox tracing app, Guide, and Its Features
Tracer! Lightbox tracing app is an integrated tracing app for drawing and illustrating. This app is meant to be used with a physical paper for stencilling and drawing. you just need to select a template picture, then place a tracing paper over it and begin tracing.
The default app is a white screen with a brightness control setting. Place your reference picture over the device and begin tracing. Great for tracing drawings and fonts, making stencils, children’s colouring sheets, connect-the-dot’s puzzles, etc.
You use the app to search for image references from the internet (using keywords or URL links), or an image from the device storage, or take a photo from the camera. Then place a tracing paper over the image and begin copying.
There is a lock button which will maximize the drawing space, and prevent the device from sleeping.
It’s really great for making stencils and to practice drawing with.
Features include: –
– a handy color adjust to change the gray-scale of the picture for better tracing contrasts.
– pan, rotate, zoom the drawing references.
– button to toggle rotate on and off
– buttons to save and share the drawing references for the future.
The app is suitable for artists, students, children and their parents as well as casual users of all ages to do art and craft.
There is a wide range of uses for Tracer! app including: –
– traditional cell art animation and tracing
– calligraphy and font tracing (e.g. to transfer calligraphic fonts and swirl patterns onto posters and paintings)
– making stencils (e.g. for Halloween pumpkin carving; graffiti and spray painting art; Christmas snow stencils; cake decorating stencils)
– tracing tattoo designs and patterns
– outline tracing for children (e.g. for children colouring activity; making connect-the-dots puzzles; practise writing letters and numbers)
– base template (e.g. underlay basic perspectives for drawing architectural structures like buildings;
underlay simple shapes to draw more complicated art pieces)
-when search results returns only a single page (and user scrolls to the end of the image list).
-when screen goes to sleep during loading.
-when search suggestions arrive after search is closed.
The Tracer! Lightbox tracing app is the property of its developer/inc. The information on this website is coming from Google Play Store. This website is not affiliated with its developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
Also, the apps listed on our website are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, there will be an official link pointing to its Play Store page.