Do you want to run the TrackEnsure ELD for PC or Mac? In that case, you are in the right place. In this guide, we will show you how to download and install the TrackEnsure ELD on your Windows 11/10/8/7 PC or Mac.
The method in this guide will be compatible even with the recent version of Windows. You can also run it even if you are using a 32 or 64 bit OS. Now, to start downloading the TrackEnsure ELD on your PC, make sure that you read and follow the guide here to install the said app successfully.
Download TrackEnsure ELD for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
To download the TrackEnsure ELD on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either BlueStacks or MEmu. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the TrackEnsure ELD on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install TrackEnsure ELD on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
The best emulator as of now is the BlueStacks. This emulator can perfectly run the TrackEnsure ELD on your laptop or PC. In order to install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the most recent version of BlueStacks from its official website.
- Once you have the BlueStacks emulator, you can now start installing it. Simply double-click the setup file to start it.
- Now, follow the installation wizard and wait for a while to finish the installation.
- There will be a new shortcut icon on your desktop, this one is the BlueStacks, hover your mouse and double click on it.
- Find the Google Play Store app from the home and log in to your account.
- Now, search for the TrackEnsure ELD and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Finally, you have completed the installation of this app on your laptop or computer.
Method 2: Install TrackEnsure ELD for PC Using MEmu Emulator
If you want to try an alternative emulator, then we highly recommend the MEmu Player. You can use it to install the TrackEnsure ELD on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the MEMu from their official website.
- Download the installer and then save it to your desktop.
- Run the installer and install it on your computer.
- Once you completed the installation, open the MEmu Player emulator.
- Open the Google Play Store and log in to your account on it.
- Search for the TrackEnsure ELD and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the homepage of the MEmu emulator.
- Find the TrackEnsure ELD and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use TrackEnsure ELD on your PC.
|App Name||TrackEnsure ELD|
|Update||August 10, 2021|
|Requirement||5.0 and up|
FAQs of TrackEnsure ELD, Guide, and Its Features
TrackEnsure ELD application provides Owner Operators and Fleet Owners with an Electronic Logging Device solution based on TrackEnsure platform.
TrackEnsure ELD is compliant with FMCSA regulations eCFR Title 49, part 395.
TrackEnsure ELD app provides the following features in one convenient package:
* FMCSA compliant ELD/HOS solution;
* DVIR solution;
* IFTA solution;
* Easy to use co-driver functionality;
* Driver management;
* Truck management;
* A web TrackEnsure account;
A web TrackEnsure account provides the following:
* Client shipment tracking ability;
* Integration with third party solutions;
* Automation of dispatch, safety, maintenance and other processes;
* Fuel fraud prevention solution;
* Fuel cost calculation and invoice verification solution;
TrackEnsure platform is working towards providing Owner Operators and Fleet Managers with a solid logistics platform and with ability to network with other fleets for mutual advantage.
* Continued use of GPS and bluetooth running in the background might decrease battery life. When using the app, consider plugging the device into a power outlet.
The TrackEnsure ELD is the property of its developer/inc. The information on this website is coming from Google Play Store. This website is not affiliated with its developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
Also, the apps listed on our website are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, there will be an official link pointing to its Play Store page.