Do you want to run the TV Rain for PC or Mac? In that case, you are in the right place. In this guide, we will show you how to download and install the TV Rain on your Windows 11/10/8/7 PC or Mac.
The method in this guide will be compatible even with the recent version of Windows. You can also run it even if you are using a 32 or 64 bit OS. Now, to start downloading the TV Rain on your PC, make sure that you read and follow the guide here to install the said app successfully.
Download TV Rain for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
To download the TV Rain on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either BlueStacks or MEmu. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the TV Rain on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install TV Rain on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
The best emulator as of now is the BlueStacks. This emulator can perfectly run the TV Rain on your laptop or PC. In order to install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the most recent version of BlueStacks from its official website.
- Once you have the BlueStacks emulator, you can now start installing it. Simply double-click the setup file to start it.
- Now, follow the installation wizard and wait for a while to finish the installation.
- There will be a new shortcut icon on your desktop, this one is the BlueStacks, hover your mouse and double click on it.
- Find the Google Play Store app from the home and log in to your account.
- Now, search for the TV Rain and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Finally, you have completed the installation of this app on your laptop or computer.
Method 2: Install TV Rain for PC Using MEmu Emulator
If you want to try an alternative emulator, then we highly recommend the MEmu Player. You can use it to install the TV Rain on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the MEMu from their official website.
- Download the installer and then save it to your desktop.
- Run the installer and install it on your computer.
- Once you completed the installation, open the MEmu Player emulator.
- Open the Google Play Store and log in to your account on it.
- Search for the TV Rain and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the homepage of the MEmu emulator.
- Find the TV Rain and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use TV Rain on your PC.
|App Name||TV Rain|
|Update||December 16, 2021|
|Version||Varies with device|
|Requirement||Varies with device|
FAQs of TV Rain, Guide, and Its Features
This application provides quick and free access to live streaming of Russian TV channel Rain TV, which is also available at http://tvrain.ru Rain TV is all about honest news, daring experiments, live concerts, interesting discussions, culture, politics, business and documentary. We talk about important things with those who are important to us. Most of the Rain TV shows are LIVE broadcasts.
– you can bookmark any video or news and watch or read them later on any device
– fixed some bugs with an audio
If you notice any mistakes or bugs please inform us: [email protected]
The TV Rain is the property of its developer/inc. The information on this website is coming from Google Play Store. This website is not affiliated with its developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
Also, the apps listed on our website are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, there will be an official link pointing to its Play Store page.