Do you want to run the TVLauncher for PC or Mac? In that case, you are in the right place. In this guide, we will show you how to download and install the TVLauncher on your Windows 11/10/8/7 PC or Mac.
The method in this guide will be compatible even with the recent version of Windows. You can also run it even if you are using a 32 or 64 bit OS. Now, to start downloading the TVLauncher on your PC, make sure that you read and follow the guide here to install the said app successfully.
Download TVLauncher for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
To download the TVLauncher on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either BlueStacks or MEmu. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the TVLauncher on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install TVLauncher on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
The best emulator as of now is the BlueStacks. This emulator can perfectly run the TVLauncher on your laptop or PC. In order to install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the most recent version of BlueStacks from its official website.
- Once you have the BlueStacks emulator, you can now start installing it. Simply double-click the setup file to start it.
- Now, follow the installation wizard and wait for a while to finish the installation.
- There will be a new shortcut icon on your desktop, this one is the BlueStacks, hover your mouse and double click on it.
- Find the Google Play Store app from the home and log in to your account.
- Now, search for the TVLauncher and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Finally, you have completed the installation of this app on your laptop or computer.
Method 2: Install TVLauncher for PC Using MEmu Emulator
If you want to try an alternative emulator, then we highly recommend the MEmu Player. You can use it to install the TVLauncher on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the MEMu from their official website.
- Download the installer and then save it to your desktop.
- Run the installer and install it on your computer.
- Once you completed the installation, open the MEmu Player emulator.
- Open the Google Play Store and log in to your account on it.
- Search for the TVLauncher and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the homepage of the MEmu emulator.
- Find the TVLauncher and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use TVLauncher on your PC.
|Update||March 23, 2017|
|Requirement||3.2 and up|
FAQs of TVLauncher, Guide, and Its Features
TVLauncher 3 is a custom launcher made from scratch for the big screen. The launcher is built for navigation with a remote or controller.
You can create and share tiles between users. You can also have multiple sections to organise your different types of apps.
• Update v3.0 •
This is the first official update in a few years. I’m developing this application on the side of my studies, so I don’t have the resources that other companies do. I hope you enjoy this new version. Please follow the project at the community G+ site: https://plus.google.com/communities/105478564940183531371 and sign up for the beta there if you enjoy frequent updates and new features.
The app has been in beta for a few months, but there might still be some bugs in the app. I will fix the potential new bugs as fast as possible. I’m releasing it now, since its better than what was on play store already.
The app has 2 in-app products. One is to remove ads, and the second is a completely optional payment to support me as a developer
· New “fullscreen” theme
· Some settings are move to Theme
· Increased column count option to 6 on home screen
· Fixed bug where if one application tile was deleted, all tiles of the same application would be deleted.
· Other bug fixes
The TVLauncher is the property of its developer/inc. The information on this website is coming from Google Play Store. This website is not affiliated with its developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
Also, the apps listed on our website are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, there will be an official link pointing to its Play Store page.