Do you want to run the VaR’s VR Video Player for PC or Mac? In that case, you are in the right place. In this guide, we will show you how to download and install the VaR’s VR Video Player on your Windows 11/10/8/7 PC or Mac.
The method in this guide will be compatible even with the recent version of Windows. You can also run it even if you are using a 32 or 64 bit OS. Now, to start downloading the VaR’s VR Video Player on your PC, make sure that you read and follow the guide here to install the said app successfully.
Download VaR’s VR Video Player for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
To download the VaR’s VR Video Player on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either BlueStacks or MEmu. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the VaR’s VR Video Player on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install VaR’s VR Video Player on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
The best emulator as of now is the BlueStacks. This emulator can perfectly run the VaR’s VR Video Player on your laptop or PC. In order to install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the most recent version of BlueStacks from its official website.
- Once you have the BlueStacks emulator, you can now start installing it. Simply double-click the setup file to start it.
- Now, follow the installation wizard and wait for a while to finish the installation.
- There will be a new shortcut icon on your desktop, this one is the BlueStacks, hover your mouse and double click on it.
- Find the Google Play Store app from the home and log in to your account.
- Now, search for the VaR’s VR Video Player and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Finally, you have completed the installation of this app on your laptop or computer.
Method 2: Install VaR’s VR Video Player for PC Using MEmu Emulator
If you want to try an alternative emulator, then we highly recommend the MEmu Player. You can use it to install the VaR’s VR Video Player on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the MEMu from their official website.
- Download the installer and then save it to your desktop.
- Run the installer and install it on your computer.
- Once you completed the installation, open the MEmu Player emulator.
- Open the Google Play Store and log in to your account on it.
- Search for the VaR’s VR Video Player and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the homepage of the MEmu emulator.
- Find the VaR’s VR Video Player and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use VaR’s VR Video Player on your PC.
VaR’s VR Video Player
|App Name||VaR’s VR Video Player|
|Developer||After Breakdown Games|
|Update||November 3, 2017|
|Version||Varies with device|
|Requirement||Varies with device|
FAQs of VaR’s VR Video Player, Guide, and Its Features
VaR’s VR Video Player is the ultimate VR player for virtual reality and 3D videos that gives you full control and supports all modes.
Configure any parameter of our VR player with its intuitive UI and get the most immersive virtual reality experience.
– Perfect head tracking response, enjoy a true VR experience with real time movements.
– Control all display parameters, eye distance, lens correction, field of view (zoom), brightness, saturation, contrast or seek video position.
– Support for all modes, including: Stereoscopic side by side, stacked, 180º and 360º, panorama 180º or 360º and of course, normal videos.
– VR Controls. Change any setting by looking to it in an immersive way.
– In-app browser with thumbnail generation for video preview.
– Supports all formats, including full HD mp4 videos.
– Subtitles support. Auto detect .srt files when they have same name than video file or browse for a specific one.
– Network playing (http or LAN). Select any file with your browser or favorite file explorer and open it with VaR’s VR Video Player.
– Reset view option. Recenter camera to your current looking direction, a perfect way to watch movies no matter your position.
– Static and float modes for non spherical videos. Watch videos like a VR Cinema or without head tracking.
INFO: Google Cardboard or compatible Virtual Reality headset is required for an optimal experience.
– New Anti Drift option available.
– Bug fixes.
– Improved head tracking, drifting removed on most of devices.
– Improved Gallery access and Android 7 bugs
– Autosave VR control settings
– Screen rotation on devices with or without gyroscope.
– Ability to select sensor used for head tracking.
The VaR’s VR Video Player is the property of its developer/inc. The information on this website is coming from Google Play Store. This website is not affiliated with its developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
Also, the apps listed on our website are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, there will be an official link pointing to its Play Store page.