Do you want to run the Vertical Gallery for PC or Mac? In that case, you are in the right place. In this guide, we will show you how to download and install the Vertical Gallery on your Windows 11/10/8/7 PC or Mac.
The method in this guide will be compatible even with the recent version of Windows. You can also run it even if you are using a 32 or 64 bit OS. Now, to start downloading the Vertical Gallery on your PC, make sure that you read and follow the guide here to install the said app successfully.
Download Vertical Gallery for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
To download the Vertical Gallery on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either BlueStacks or MEmu. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Vertical Gallery on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Vertical Gallery on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
The best emulator as of now is the BlueStacks. This emulator can perfectly run the Vertical Gallery on your laptop or PC. In order to install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the most recent version of BlueStacks from its official website.
- Once you have the BlueStacks emulator, you can now start installing it. Simply double-click the setup file to start it.
- Now, follow the installation wizard and wait for a while to finish the installation.
- There will be a new shortcut icon on your desktop, this one is the BlueStacks, hover your mouse and double click on it.
- Find the Google Play Store app from the home and log in to your account.
- Now, search for the Vertical Gallery and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Finally, you have completed the installation of this app on your laptop or computer.
Method 2: Install Vertical Gallery for PC Using MEmu Emulator
If you want to try an alternative emulator, then we highly recommend the MEmu Player. You can use it to install the Vertical Gallery on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the MEMu from their official website.
- Download the installer and then save it to your desktop.
- Run the installer and install it on your computer.
- Once you completed the installation, open the MEmu Player emulator.
- Open the Google Play Store and log in to your account on it.
- Search for the Vertical Gallery and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the homepage of the MEmu emulator.
- Find the Vertical Gallery and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use Vertical Gallery on your PC.
|App Name||Vertical Gallery|
|Update||June 29, 2021|
|Version||Varies with device|
|Requirement||Varies with device|
FAQs of Vertical Gallery, Guide, and Its Features
Vertical Gallery is an optimized version of the great gallery & photo editor app included on Android Open Source Code (AOSP)
– Photo and video viewer
– Complete photo editor (full resolution)
– Copy and move media files
– Private album
– SD card support (activate in Settings → SD Card write permission)
– Hide unwanted folders
– Animated GIFs support
– Configurable options in settings
– Customizable buttons in photo view
– Playback of videos in minimized mode (PIP) (Android 8.0+)
– Trim & mute videos
Vertical gallery is a free app that includes ads. Ads can be removed with an in-app purchase.
– Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
– Vertical Gallery is not affiliated or endorsed by Google Inc.
– Private album
– Improved app speed
– Video PIP (Android 8.0+)
– Configurable action button (middle)
– Material design colors & icons
– Reduced apk size
– Remove ads (In-app purchase)
– Copy & move media files (beta)
– Sort albums
– Configurable external photo editor & video player
– Optimized for Lenovo Moto G Series (G5, G5+, G6, G6+, …)
– Hide folders (customizable)
– Animated GIFs
– New photo editor filters (thermal & mosaic)
The Vertical Gallery is the property of its developer/inc. The information on this website is coming from Google Play Store. This website is not affiliated with its developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
Also, the apps listed on our website are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, there will be an official link pointing to its Play Store page.