Do you want to run the Video Hider – Photo Vault, Video Downloader for PC or Mac? In that case, you are in the right place. In this guide, we will show you how to download and install the Video Hider – Photo Vault, Video Downloader on your Windows 11/10/8/7 PC or Mac.
The method in this guide will be compatible even with the recent version of Windows. You can also run it even if you are using a 32 or 64 bit OS. Now, to start downloading the Video Hider – Photo Vault, Video Downloader on your PC, make sure that you read and follow the guide here to install the said app successfully.
- 1 Download Video Hider – Photo Vault, Video Downloader for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
- 2 Method 1: Install Video Hider – Photo Vault, Video Downloader on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
- 3 Method 2: Install Video Hider – Photo Vault, Video Downloader for PC Using MEmu Emulator
- 4 Video Hider – Photo Vault, Video Downloader
- 5 FAQs of Video Hider – Photo Vault, Video Downloader, Guide, and Its Features
Download Video Hider – Photo Vault, Video Downloader for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
To download the Video Hider – Photo Vault, Video Downloader on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either BlueStacks or MEmu. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Video Hider – Photo Vault, Video Downloader on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Video Hider – Photo Vault, Video Downloader on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
The best emulator as of now is the BlueStacks. This emulator can perfectly run the Video Hider – Photo Vault, Video Downloader on your laptop or PC. In order to install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the most recent version of BlueStacks from its official website.
- Once you have the BlueStacks emulator, you can now start installing it. Simply double-click the setup file to start it.
- Now, follow the installation wizard and wait for a while to finish the installation.
- There will be a new shortcut icon on your desktop, this one is the BlueStacks, hover your mouse and double click on it.
- Find the Google Play Store app from the home and log in to your account.
- Now, search for the Video Hider – Photo Vault, Video Downloader and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Finally, you have completed the installation of this app on your laptop or computer.
Method 2: Install Video Hider – Photo Vault, Video Downloader for PC Using MEmu Emulator
If you want to try an alternative emulator, then we highly recommend the MEmu Player. You can use it to install the Video Hider – Photo Vault, Video Downloader on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the MEMu from their official website.
- Download the installer and then save it to your desktop.
- Run the installer and install it on your computer.
- Once you completed the installation, open the MEmu Player emulator.
- Open the Google Play Store and log in to your account on it.
- Search for the Video Hider – Photo Vault, Video Downloader and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the homepage of the MEmu emulator.
- Find the Video Hider – Photo Vault, Video Downloader and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use Video Hider – Photo Vault, Video Downloader on your PC.
Video Hider – Photo Vault, Video Downloader
|App Name||Video Hider – Photo Vault, Video Downloader|
|Developer||Photo Editor & Collage Maker|
|Update||December 20, 2018|
|Version||Varies with device|
|Requirement||4.3 and up|
FAQs of Video Hider – Photo Vault, Video Downloader, Guide, and Its Features
Video Hider is the safest photo vault & video locker for storing sensitive files. It is also an all video downloader with ALL formats supported. Now you can privately browse all social websites, download them quickly, and save them in a password-protected folder.
📣100% FREE & No Feature Limited
– Create secret folders and import files unlimitedly
– App disappears from the recent list to leave no trace
– Inbuilt video downloader and HD Video Player
● Video Locker: hide private videos with PIN Lock
● Photo Vault: lock photos in album with individual PIN even
● Browse videos with the built-in browser
● Download HD videos at a lightning speed
● Inbuilt hd video player: support ALL formats, including MKV, MP4, M4V, AVI etc.
● SD card supported
Private photo vault & video locker
Video Hider locks private videos and photos securely via PIN code & encryption. It is the safest place for storing sensitive files. Now you can share your phone without worrying about any privacy problems.
Video downloader for social media
This video downloader can auto detects videos and photos and download files with one tap. It supports downloading multi files meanwhile on the background. The powerful video downloader even allows you to pause and resume downloading.
All in one media manager
You can never imagine how multifunctional Video Hider is. It combines video downloader, hd video player, video locker, photo vault handily. With Video Hider, you can enjoy personal videos and photos in your own space.
Prevents Video Hider app from being error uninstalled by cleaner apps or others.
This app uses the Device Administrator permission. And you can disable it any time.
Don’t uninstall Video Hider before unhiding your private files otherwise they will be lost forever. You can activate “Protection” in settings to prevent error uninstall caused by cleaner apps or others. If you have any other problems, please check the FAQs in Help inside the app, or contact us at [email protected]
The Video Hider – Photo Vault, Video Downloader is the property of its developer/inc. The information on this website is coming from Google Play Store. This website is not affiliated with its developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
Also, the apps listed on our website are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, there will be an official link pointing to its Play Store page.