Do you want to run the Visual Acupuncture 3D for PC or Mac? In that case, you are in the right place. In this guide, we will show you how to download and install the Visual Acupuncture 3D on your Windows 11/10/8/7 PC or Mac.
The method in this guide will be compatible even with the recent version of Windows. You can also run it even if you are using a 32 or 64 bit OS. Now, to start downloading the Visual Acupuncture 3D on your PC, make sure that you read and follow the guide here to install the said app successfully.
Download Visual Acupuncture 3D for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
To download the Visual Acupuncture 3D on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either BlueStacks or MEmu. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Visual Acupuncture 3D on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Visual Acupuncture 3D on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
The best emulator as of now is the BlueStacks. This emulator can perfectly run the Visual Acupuncture 3D on your laptop or PC. In order to install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the most recent version of BlueStacks from its official website.
- Once you have the BlueStacks emulator, you can now start installing it. Simply double-click the setup file to start it.
- Now, follow the installation wizard and wait for a while to finish the installation.
- There will be a new shortcut icon on your desktop, this one is the BlueStacks, hover your mouse and double click on it.
- Find the Google Play Store app from the home and log in to your account.
- Now, search for the Visual Acupuncture 3D and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Finally, you have completed the installation of this app on your laptop or computer.
Method 2: Install Visual Acupuncture 3D for PC Using MEmu Emulator
If you want to try an alternative emulator, then we highly recommend the MEmu Player. You can use it to install the Visual Acupuncture 3D on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the MEMu from their official website.
- Download the installer and then save it to your desktop.
- Run the installer and install it on your computer.
- Once you completed the installation, open the MEmu Player emulator.
- Open the Google Play Store and log in to your account on it.
- Search for the Visual Acupuncture 3D and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the homepage of the MEmu emulator.
- Find the Visual Acupuncture 3D and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use Visual Acupuncture 3D on your PC.
Visual Acupuncture 3D
|App Name||Visual Acupuncture 3D|
|Update||July 6, 2019|
|Requirement||4.1 and up|
FAQs of Visual Acupuncture 3D, Guide, and Its Features
Study acupuncture or acupressure visually and interactively.
Get a good feel for the flow of meridian channels and their (anatomical) acupuncture point locations.
Includes a complete interactive 3D anatomy model (muscles, bones and organs), which can
be interactively edited (hide, fade etc).
Each acupuncture point, meridian (and anatomical model) contain full textual descriptions, which can
be edited and saved.
Contains extended searching options; search by acupuncture point name, function or by indication for any acupuncture points.
All internal meridian channels are included, along with their connected organs and acupuncture points.
All acupuncture point groups are included, along with additional information about each point group.
Display options allow to either show the anatomical model, only the skin, isolate meridians or acupuncture points and much more.
Quiz and test yourself on all included subjects; meridian channels, acupuncture points and anatomy (muscles, bones, organs).
Useful for TCM, acupuncture, acupressure, trigger point and reflexology or massage students. This app is created as an interactive manual to learn acupuncture and acupressure in a more visual and intuitive way.
The app was created alongside specialists in the field of acupuncture, acupressure and reflexology and co-created by TotalHealth an acupuncture institute.
Acupuncture points can also be used in acupressure or reflexology massage or even martial arts.
This acupuncture app is meant as a learning aid or study tool, that is fully interactive and in 3D, which should aid in getting
a better understanding of the flow of meridian channels and acupuncture point locations in 3D (which is easier than studying acupuncture from books or 2D charts/diagrams).
The app will be further updated in the future to contain even more information.
Please let us know if you have any ideas or comments.
app security fix
The Visual Acupuncture 3D is the property of its developer/inc. The information on this website is coming from Google Play Store. This website is not affiliated with its developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
Also, the apps listed on our website are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, there will be an official link pointing to its Play Store page.