Do you want to run the Visual Anatomy Free for PC or Mac? In that case, you are in the right place. In this guide, we will show you how to download and install the Visual Anatomy Free on your Windows 11/10/8/7 PC or Mac.
The method in this guide will be compatible even with the recent version of Windows. You can also run it even if you are using a 32 or 64 bit OS. Now, to start downloading the Visual Anatomy Free on your PC, make sure that you read and follow the guide here to install the said app successfully.
Download Visual Anatomy Free for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
To download the Visual Anatomy Free on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either BlueStacks or MEmu. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Visual Anatomy Free on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Visual Anatomy Free on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
The best emulator as of now is the BlueStacks. This emulator can perfectly run the Visual Anatomy Free on your laptop or PC. In order to install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the most recent version of BlueStacks from its official website.
- Once you have the BlueStacks emulator, you can now start installing it. Simply double-click the setup file to start it.
- Now, follow the installation wizard and wait for a while to finish the installation.
- There will be a new shortcut icon on your desktop, this one is the BlueStacks, hover your mouse and double click on it.
- Find the Google Play Store app from the home and log in to your account.
- Now, search for the Visual Anatomy Free and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Finally, you have completed the installation of this app on your laptop or computer.
Method 2: Install Visual Anatomy Free for PC Using MEmu Emulator
If you want to try an alternative emulator, then we highly recommend the MEmu Player. You can use it to install the Visual Anatomy Free on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the MEMu from their official website.
- Download the installer and then save it to your desktop.
- Run the installer and install it on your computer.
- Once you completed the installation, open the MEmu Player emulator.
- Open the Google Play Store and log in to your account on it.
- Search for the Visual Anatomy Free and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the homepage of the MEmu emulator.
- Find the Visual Anatomy Free and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use Visual Anatomy Free on your PC.
Visual Anatomy Free
|App Name||Visual Anatomy Free|
|Update||July 29, 2020|
|Version||Varies with device|
|Requirement||Varies with device|
FAQs of Visual Anatomy Free, Guide, and Its Features
Visual Anatomy Free is an interactive reference, and education tool with audio pronunciation. Now it include a rotational organ 3D overview model and 3D animations!! It contains all body anatomy systems and has more than 500 feature points which can be interactively select. Each feature point has its own label and description. The app also has search function which can be used as searching the labels of all feature points. 8 overview images from Gray’s anatomy. Full version has all 1247 images.
In additional, a quiz with 23 multi-choice questions also is included.
This app’s primary use is as a learning tool but can also be used for any professional who needs the occasional reminder. Additionally, this app is ideal for physicians, educators or professionals, allowing them to visually show detailed areas to their patients or students – helping to educate or explain conditions, ailments and injuries. It is also a general anatomy guide.
★ Support English, French, Spanish, German languages.
★ Muscle action animations to explain muscle actions
★ muscle description (ORIGIN, INSERTION, NERVE, ACTIONS).
★ Tap and Zoom – Pinch zoom into and identify any region, bone or other feature by tapping on the screen.
★ Quiz mode – test yourself with an option to switch off the label of the feature point.
★ Quick Navigation – jump to a different system or organ by selecting the thumbnail.
★ Multi-choice quiz.
★ Audio pronunciation
★ Movies for anatomy and physiology.
★ Great for learning anatomy and physiology
★ Free periodic updates.
★ Can be used as anatomy dictionary by searching anatomy term.
★ Support Google search result.
Organ 3D, Muscular System (overview, head, arm and foot muscles), Skeletal System (overview, skull, hand and foot bones. Some bone marks in the skull), Circulation System, Body Region, Heart, Respiratory System, Digestive System, Urinary System, Nervous System (overview and brain), Female and male Reproductive Systems, Ear Structure, Nasal Cavity, Eye.
HOW TO USE:
The user is presented with a high-quality anatomy images. The user can zoom in to any area by tapping on the zoom in button and using the single finger panning function. The feature point (cross) can be selected by tapping on it. Detail button allows you to switch on/off the short description. For muscle section, detail button only show the description. Quiz mode button allows you to switch on/off the label and short description.
When you input more than one characters, the search function automatically gives a list of potential key words. You can just select one of them from the list. The result will be the feature point on the anatomy image, label and short description. You also can find more information by pressing the Wiki icon!!
Major update. Add muscle group action movies.
The Visual Anatomy Free is the property of its developer/inc. The information on this website is coming from Google Play Store. This website is not affiliated with its developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
Also, the apps listed on our website are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, there will be an official link pointing to its Play Store page.