Do you want to run the Vocal Pitch Monitor for PC or Mac? In that case, you are in the right place. In this guide, we will show you how to download and install the Vocal Pitch Monitor on your Windows 11/10/8/7 PC or Mac.
The method in this guide will be compatible even with the recent version of Windows. You can also run it even if you are using a 32 or 64 bit OS. Now, to start downloading the Vocal Pitch Monitor on your PC, make sure that you read and follow the guide here to install the said app successfully.
Download Vocal Pitch Monitor for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
To download the Vocal Pitch Monitor on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either BlueStacks or MEmu. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Vocal Pitch Monitor on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Vocal Pitch Monitor on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
The best emulator as of now is the BlueStacks. This emulator can perfectly run the Vocal Pitch Monitor on your laptop or PC. In order to install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the most recent version of BlueStacks from its official website.
- Once you have the BlueStacks emulator, you can now start installing it. Simply double-click the setup file to start it.
- Now, follow the installation wizard and wait for a while to finish the installation.
- There will be a new shortcut icon on your desktop, this one is the BlueStacks, hover your mouse and double click on it.
- Find the Google Play Store app from the home and log in to your account.
- Now, search for the Vocal Pitch Monitor and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Finally, you have completed the installation of this app on your laptop or computer.
Method 2: Install Vocal Pitch Monitor for PC Using MEmu Emulator
If you want to try an alternative emulator, then we highly recommend the MEmu Player. You can use it to install the Vocal Pitch Monitor on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the MEMu from their official website.
- Download the installer and then save it to your desktop.
- Run the installer and install it on your computer.
- Once you completed the installation, open the MEmu Player emulator.
- Open the Google Play Store and log in to your account on it.
- Search for the Vocal Pitch Monitor and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the homepage of the MEmu emulator.
- Find the Vocal Pitch Monitor and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use Vocal Pitch Monitor on your PC.
Vocal Pitch Monitor
|App Name||Vocal Pitch Monitor|
|Update||July 9, 2019|
|Requirement||4.0 and up|
FAQs of Vocal Pitch Monitor, Guide, and Its Features
It is an application which displays the pitch of the sound inputted from the microphone on a graph in real time.
A horizontal axis becomes time and the vertical axis has become a scale.
– Display 7 octaves from C1 to B7.
– Scroll the display range automatically.
– Display the present scale on the upper part of a screen in written form.
– Correspond to horizontal rotation of a screen.
– A hold is possible by carrying out the tap of “HOLD” at the upper right of a screen.
– Recording and playback
– Save/Load function
– Scale setting
– Color settings for each note
– Send a recorded audio file to somewhere(e.g. Google Drive)
– Tuner function [Usage]Please input a sound from a microphone.
A pitch is displayed in real time. [Pitch detection]When two or more musical instruments and chords are included in a sound, it cannot analyze correctly. [Recording and playback]Only 3 minutes you can record.
– Added a import feature(Supports only 44.1kHz wav file)
– Recording time extended to 5 minutes
– Make the sharp symbol more visible
The Vocal Pitch Monitor is the property of its developer/inc. The information on this website is coming from Google Play Store. This website is not affiliated with its developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
Also, the apps listed on our website are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, there will be an official link pointing to its Play Store page.