Do you want to run the Vodafone TV for PC or Mac? In that case, you are in the right place. In this guide, we will show you how to download and install the Vodafone TV on your Windows 11/10/8/7 PC or Mac.
The method in this guide will be compatible even with the recent version of Windows. You can also run it even if you are using a 32 or 64 bit OS. Now, to start downloading the Vodafone TV on your PC, make sure that you read and follow the guide here to install the said app successfully.
Download Vodafone TV for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
To download the Vodafone TV on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either BlueStacks or MEmu. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Vodafone TV on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Vodafone TV on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
The best emulator as of now is the BlueStacks. This emulator can perfectly run the Vodafone TV on your laptop or PC. In order to install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the most recent version of BlueStacks from its official website.
- Once you have the BlueStacks emulator, you can now start installing it. Simply double-click the setup file to start it.
- Now, follow the installation wizard and wait for a while to finish the installation.
- There will be a new shortcut icon on your desktop, this one is the BlueStacks, hover your mouse and double click on it.
- Find the Google Play Store app from the home and log in to your account.
- Now, search for the Vodafone TV and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Finally, you have completed the installation of this app on your laptop or computer.
Method 2: Install Vodafone TV for PC Using MEmu Emulator
If you want to try an alternative emulator, then we highly recommend the MEmu Player. You can use it to install the Vodafone TV on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the MEMu from their official website.
- Download the installer and then save it to your desktop.
- Run the installer and install it on your computer.
- Once you completed the installation, open the MEmu Player emulator.
- Open the Google Play Store and log in to your account on it.
- Search for the Vodafone TV and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the homepage of the MEmu emulator.
- Find the Vodafone TV and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use Vodafone TV on your PC.
|App Name||Vodafone TV|
|Developer||Vodafone NZ Ltd|
|Update||May 20, 2021|
|Requirement||5.0 and up|
FAQs of Vodafone TV, Guide, and Its Features
If you’ve got VodafoneTV you can download the VodafoneTV App on your smartphone or tablet and manage your TV while you are on the move. Check your TV Guide, set your favourite shows to record, and watch some subscribed Sky channels like live Sport*
(*subscription required, some content not available to stream when you are outside the home).
Pairing your App with your VodafoneTV:
The first time you use your App, you will need to pair it directly to your VodafoneTV. To do this, you’ll need to follow these simple instructions;
1: On your TV at home, open the Phones and Tablets icon on your VodafoneTV menu screen.
2: You’ll be asked to scan the QR code on your smartphone or tablet to pair the device with your VodafoneTV.
3: Once paired go ahead and explore your VodafoneTV App
Note: Each account can have up to 3 devices paired. You will need to pair each one separately.
Bug fixes and improvements.
The Vodafone TV is the property of its developer/inc. The information on this website is coming from Google Play Store. This website is not affiliated with its developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
Also, the apps listed on our website are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, there will be an official link pointing to its Play Store page.