Do you want to run the VoM for PC or Mac? In that case, you are in the right place. In this guide, we will show you how to download and install the VoM on your Windows 11/10/8/7 PC or Mac.
The method in this guide will be compatible even with the recent version of Windows. You can also run it even if you are using a 32 or 64 bit OS. Now, to start downloading the VoM on your PC, make sure that you read and follow the guide here to install the said app successfully.
Download VoM for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
To download the VoM on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either BlueStacks or MEmu. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the VoM on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install VoM on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
The best emulator as of now is the BlueStacks. This emulator can perfectly run the VoM on your laptop or PC. In order to install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the most recent version of BlueStacks from its official website.
- Once you have the BlueStacks emulator, you can now start installing it. Simply double-click the setup file to start it.
- Now, follow the installation wizard and wait for a while to finish the installation.
- There will be a new shortcut icon on your desktop, this one is the BlueStacks, hover your mouse and double click on it.
- Find the Google Play Store app from the home and log in to your account.
- Now, search for the VoM and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Finally, you have completed the installation of this app on your laptop or computer.
Method 2: Install VoM for PC Using MEmu Emulator
If you want to try an alternative emulator, then we highly recommend the MEmu Player. You can use it to install the VoM on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the MEMu from their official website.
- Download the installer and then save it to your desktop.
- Run the installer and install it on your computer.
- Once you completed the installation, open the MEmu Player emulator.
- Open the Google Play Store and log in to your account on it.
- Search for the VoM and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the homepage of the MEmu emulator.
- Find the VoM and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use VoM on your PC.
|Update||October 5, 2021|
|Requirement||4.1 and up|
FAQs of VoM, Guide, and Its Features
All MoLeg Hero voices and quotes available on this app, including :
– Heroes Voice and Quotes
– Announcer Voices
– Japanese Hero Voices
– Draft Pick Voices
– Skin Hero Voices
Yes, it means, you get almost all MoLeg heroes quote and announcer voices. Amazing Right?!
Now, the BEST PART is, you can set all above sound effects as ringtone to your lovely android smartphone.
So, How I can Set Moleg heroes voice as ringtones? It’s easy, just tap + hold your favorite sound and it will appear a popup which gives you the option to set as ringtone, set as notification sound, or set as default alarm sound.
Still Confused? Just Install this app, play a bit, and a few seconds you will master it 😉
If you found any bugs, please email our developer email located at the bottom of the page. Your help will be greatly appreciated and the fixes will benefit many others using the app!
Content is available under CC BY-NC-SA 3.0 unless otherwise noted.
Game content and materials are trademarks and copyrights of their respective publisher and its licensors. All rights reserved.
This content is not affiliated with, endorsed, sponsored, or specifically approved by Moonton and Moonton is not responsible for it.
IMPORTANT : Turn on Your Internet Connection!
• Added Floryn Voice
• Added Heroes Voice in other language
• Added Skin Heroes Voice
Due to the increasing number of voices (More than 10000 Voices!) and restrictions on app size (100 MB max!), VoM now must use a server to continue operating.
Some users may experience a slight delay compared from before when playing hero voices depending on their internet connection, but in return this change will significantly reduce the app size.
The VoM is the property of its developer/inc. The information on this website is coming from Google Play Store. This website is not affiliated with its developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
Also, the apps listed on our website are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, there will be an official link pointing to its Play Store page.