Do you want to run the Waktu Solat Malaysia for PC or Mac? In that case, you are in the right place. In this guide, we will show you how to download and install the Waktu Solat Malaysia on your Windows 11/10/8/7 PC or Mac.
The method in this guide will be compatible even with the recent version of Windows. You can also run it even if you are using a 32 or 64 bit OS. Now, to start downloading the Waktu Solat Malaysia on your PC, make sure that you read and follow the guide here to install the said app successfully.
Download Waktu Solat Malaysia for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
To download the Waktu Solat Malaysia on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either BlueStacks or MEmu. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Waktu Solat Malaysia on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Waktu Solat Malaysia on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
The best emulator as of now is the BlueStacks. This emulator can perfectly run the Waktu Solat Malaysia on your laptop or PC. In order to install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the most recent version of BlueStacks from its official website.
- Once you have the BlueStacks emulator, you can now start installing it. Simply double-click the setup file to start it.
- Now, follow the installation wizard and wait for a while to finish the installation.
- There will be a new shortcut icon on your desktop, this one is the BlueStacks, hover your mouse and double click on it.
- Find the Google Play Store app from the home and log in to your account.
- Now, search for the Waktu Solat Malaysia and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Finally, you have completed the installation of this app on your laptop or computer.
Method 2: Install Waktu Solat Malaysia for PC Using MEmu Emulator
If you want to try an alternative emulator, then we highly recommend the MEmu Player. You can use it to install the Waktu Solat Malaysia on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the MEMu from their official website.
- Download the installer and then save it to your desktop.
- Run the installer and install it on your computer.
- Once you completed the installation, open the MEmu Player emulator.
- Open the Google Play Store and log in to your account on it.
- Search for the Waktu Solat Malaysia and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the homepage of the MEmu emulator.
- Find the Waktu Solat Malaysia and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use Waktu Solat Malaysia on your PC.
Waktu Solat Malaysia
|App Name||Waktu Solat Malaysia|
|Developer||Media Prima Digital Sdn Bhd|
|Update||December 10, 2021|
|Requirement||5.1 and up|
FAQs of Waktu Solat Malaysia, Guide, and Its Features
An elegant app, easy and convenient interface for prayer times, kiblat direction and nearby masjid wherever you are.
★ Data source from E-Solat JAKIM
★ Solat time of Imsak, Subuh, Syuruk, Dhuha, Zohor, Asar, Maghrib and Isyak.
★ The next prayer time is highlighted to easily aware for next prayer.
★ Digital magnetic Compass using your phone sensor will quickly point to the Kiblat direction. Phone will vibrate when the kiblat direction is correct.
★ Integrated with Brunei, Singapore and Indonesia prayer times.
★ Surah Kahfi/Yaasin/Mulk available in Plugins menu.
★ Hijri Date and Gregorian Date display.
★ Reminder alarm for each solat.
★ Nearby Masjid location with navigation support.
★ Nearby Halal Food location with navigation support.
★ Auto location change when you travel.
★ Full screen and Cool Widget for your Home Screen.
★ Various theme color.
★ Support international prayer times when you travel overseas.
★ Daily tazkirah notification.
★ Tawaf clock.
★ Salam Kad.
Requirement : Android 4.1 and above
Follow this app at https://twitter.com/waktusolatmsia
Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/waktusolatmsia
COMPASS INTERFERENCE : To get good result of kiblat, make sure you put your device on a flat surface and far from metal or magnetize stuff. Wave your phone with figure 8 motion to calibrate your compass.
Phone model XIAOMI, REDMI, OPPO, VIVO needs to enable autostart for azan. Read all tips in our facebook page for details instructions.
Assalamualaikum, We’re currently upgrading Waktu Solat Malaysia to better support new and current Android OS releases also to improve on performance and stability of this app. Some features and functionality have been taken out and will gradually be added back phase by phase. Thank you
– Bug fixes
The Waktu Solat Malaysia is the property of its developer/inc. The information on this website is coming from Google Play Store. This website is not affiliated with its developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
Also, the apps listed on our website are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, there will be an official link pointing to its Play Store page.