Do you want to run the WarnWetter for PC or Mac? In that case, you are in the right place. In this guide, we will show you how to download and install the WarnWetter on your Windows 11/10/8/7 PC or Mac.
The method in this guide will be compatible even with the recent version of Windows. You can also run it even if you are using a 32 or 64 bit OS. Now, to start downloading the WarnWetter on your PC, make sure that you read and follow the guide here to install the said app successfully.
Download WarnWetter for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
To download the WarnWetter on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either BlueStacks or MEmu. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the WarnWetter on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install WarnWetter on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
The best emulator as of now is the BlueStacks. This emulator can perfectly run the WarnWetter on your laptop or PC. In order to install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the most recent version of BlueStacks from its official website.
- Once you have the BlueStacks emulator, you can now start installing it. Simply double-click the setup file to start it.
- Now, follow the installation wizard and wait for a while to finish the installation.
- There will be a new shortcut icon on your desktop, this one is the BlueStacks, hover your mouse and double click on it.
- Find the Google Play Store app from the home and log in to your account.
- Now, search for the WarnWetter and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Finally, you have completed the installation of this app on your laptop or computer.
Method 2: Install WarnWetter for PC Using MEmu Emulator
If you want to try an alternative emulator, then we highly recommend the MEmu Player. You can use it to install the WarnWetter on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the MEMu from their official website.
- Download the installer and then save it to your desktop.
- Run the installer and install it on your computer.
- Once you completed the installation, open the MEmu Player emulator.
- Open the Google Play Store and log in to your account on it.
- Search for the WarnWetter and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the homepage of the MEmu emulator.
- Find the WarnWetter and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use WarnWetter on your PC.
|Update||October 28, 2021|
|Version||Varies with device|
|Requirement||Varies with device|
FAQs of WarnWetter, Guide, and Its Features
The WarnWetter App offers the following functions (in the free version):
• Overview of the current weather warning situation for Germany down to municipal level.
• Detailed information on the weather warning situation for selected locations through official warnings, including a warning trend.
• Configurable warning elements and warning levels
• Configurable alarm function (push) for on-site warnings.
• Switchable on-site warnings of severe weather events (thunderstorms, snow, icy conditions) when localized via mobile device.
• Switchable alarm function when the warning situation changes on site.
• Social media sharing function for sharing information from the WarnWetterApp e.g. via Facebook, Twitter or e-mail.
• Warnings from our partners of floods, storm surges and avalanches.
• Predicted trajectories of thunderstorm cells.
• Coast warnings and lake warnings for Bavarian lakes.
• Video information in case of severe weather situations.
• Features like configurable widget, selection of tones, different wind speed units, etc.
• Customizable start page for your favorite products (from version 3.0).
For a one-time fee (in-app purchase) the WarnWetter App can be expanded to a full version including the following functions:
• Display of current weather values and forecasts up to 7 days in advance.
– Precipitation differentiated into rain, snow, sleet and hail (radar, model forecasts).
– Clouds (satellite data, model forecasts).
– Lightning (lightning location, forecasts).
– Wind (model forecasts).
– Temperatures (model forecasts).
– Location-based weather values (weather stations and model forecast points).
• In the map section (from version 2.0 in the chargeable full version):
– The different data can be easily selected from the past to the future via a time control.
– The data can be easily sorted according to weather elements (precipitation, clouds, temperature, wind) and can be combined as required.
– Additional current weather values and forecasts from individual locations (weather conditions, temperature, wind, precipitation) can also be activated.
• Text reports for the federal states, the German coast and sea areas, as well as an Alpine weather report (only available in German)
• Forest fire hazards and Grasland Fire Index.
• Information on thermal sensation and increased UV intensity.
• Model forecasts for warning-relevant events such as storm, persisting or heavy precipitation.
• User reports: Display of various weather events (thunderstorms, wind, tornado, etc.) plus the option of adding a user report with photo function.
Note: The in-app purchase can be used on multiple devices when using the same account.
You can find the WarnWetter app accessibility statement at https://www.warnwetterapp.de/barrierefreiheit.html
* Tile area warning is colored when there are warnings
* Widget: location function for stations outside of Germany
* Widget: better stability
* Bug fixes
The WarnWetter is the property of its developer/inc. The information on this website is coming from Google Play Store. This website is not affiliated with its developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
Also, the apps listed on our website are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, there will be an official link pointing to its Play Store page.