Do you want to run the Weather for PC or Mac? In that case, you are in the right place. In this guide, we will show you how to download and install the Weather on your Windows 11/10/8/7 PC or Mac.
The method in this guide will be compatible even with the recent version of Windows. You can also run it even if you are using a 32 or 64 bit OS. Now, to start downloading the Weather on your PC, make sure that you read and follow the guide here to install the said app successfully.
Download Weather for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
To download the Weather on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either BlueStacks or MEmu. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Weather on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Weather on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
The best emulator as of now is the BlueStacks. This emulator can perfectly run the Weather on your laptop or PC. In order to install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the most recent version of BlueStacks from its official website.
- Once you have the BlueStacks emulator, you can now start installing it. Simply double-click the setup file to start it.
- Now, follow the installation wizard and wait for a while to finish the installation.
- There will be a new shortcut icon on your desktop, this one is the BlueStacks, hover your mouse and double click on it.
- Find the Google Play Store app from the home and log in to your account.
- Now, search for the Weather and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Finally, you have completed the installation of this app on your laptop or computer.
Method 2: Install Weather for PC Using MEmu Emulator
If you want to try an alternative emulator, then we highly recommend the MEmu Player. You can use it to install the Weather on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the MEMu from their official website.
- Download the installer and then save it to your desktop.
- Run the installer and install it on your computer.
- Once you completed the installation, open the MEmu Player emulator.
- Open the Google Play Store and log in to your account on it.
- Search for the Weather and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the homepage of the MEmu emulator.
- Find the Weather and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use Weather on your PC.
|Update||August 1, 2021|
|Requirement||4.4 and up|
FAQs of Weather, Guide, and Its Features
Weather is a beautiful and clean weather app, designed to be as simple to use as possible. With just one click you can check the weather for today, the weather for tomorrow and the forecast for the next 14 days.
The current weather for today and the weather forecast for tomorrow are gorgeously animated. See realistic rain, snow or thunderstorm weather animations, sun rays for clear days, the moon’s glow and the stars at night, moving clouds and more weather animations. They all reflect the weather making it come alive.
The background color of Weather changes to reflect the weather conditions making you almost feel the weather. From light blue for clear days to darker grays for cloudy days you’ll know how’s the weather like with just one glance.
The Weather app is using WetterOnline as a weather data provider, some of the most advanced weather forecasting provider available, which gives hyper-accurate data wherever you find yourself.
● Current weather conditions and temperatures for today. Beautiful hourly graph for the next hours today and tonight.
● How’s the weather tomorrow? Easily check the weather forecast for tomorrow, including hourly.
● Extended 14 day forecast.
● Swipe down to view detailed weather conditions: humidity, dew point, UV index, visibility, chance of rain, animated wind, pressure and sunrise/sunset.
● Animated weather conditions for today and tomorrow.
● Live background color reflects weather conditions.
● Automatically detects your location and retrieves the latest weather conditions for your current location.
● Add and track weather conditions for all your favorite cities and destinations
● Celsius and Fahrenheit weather units
● The app and the weather data is available in over 40 languages.
Bug fixes and performance optimizations
The Weather is the property of its developer/inc. The information on this website is coming from Google Play Store. This website is not affiliated with its developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
Also, the apps listed on our website are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, there will be an official link pointing to its Play Store page.