Do you want to run the Weatherzone: Weather Forecasts, Rain Radar, Alerts for PC or Mac? In that case, you are in the right place. In this guide, we will show you how to download and install the Weatherzone: Weather Forecasts, Rain Radar, Alerts on your Windows 11/10/8/7 PC or Mac.
The method in this guide will be compatible even with the recent version of Windows. You can also run it even if you are using a 32 or 64 bit OS. Now, to start downloading the Weatherzone: Weather Forecasts, Rain Radar, Alerts on your PC, make sure that you read and follow the guide here to install the said app successfully.
- 1 Download Weatherzone: Weather Forecasts, Rain Radar, Alerts for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
- 2 Method 1: Install Weatherzone: Weather Forecasts, Rain Radar, Alerts on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
- 3 Method 2: Install Weatherzone: Weather Forecasts, Rain Radar, Alerts for PC Using MEmu Emulator
- 4 Weatherzone: Weather Forecasts, Rain Radar, Alerts
- 5 FAQs of Weatherzone: Weather Forecasts, Rain Radar, Alerts, Guide, and Its Features
Download Weatherzone: Weather Forecasts, Rain Radar, Alerts for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
To download the Weatherzone: Weather Forecasts, Rain Radar, Alerts on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either BlueStacks or MEmu. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Weatherzone: Weather Forecasts, Rain Radar, Alerts on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Weatherzone: Weather Forecasts, Rain Radar, Alerts on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
The best emulator as of now is the BlueStacks. This emulator can perfectly run the Weatherzone: Weather Forecasts, Rain Radar, Alerts on your laptop or PC. In order to install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the most recent version of BlueStacks from its official website.
- Once you have the BlueStacks emulator, you can now start installing it. Simply double-click the setup file to start it.
- Now, follow the installation wizard and wait for a while to finish the installation.
- There will be a new shortcut icon on your desktop, this one is the BlueStacks, hover your mouse and double click on it.
- Find the Google Play Store app from the home and log in to your account.
- Now, search for the Weatherzone: Weather Forecasts, Rain Radar, Alerts and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Finally, you have completed the installation of this app on your laptop or computer.
Method 2: Install Weatherzone: Weather Forecasts, Rain Radar, Alerts for PC Using MEmu Emulator
If you want to try an alternative emulator, then we highly recommend the MEmu Player. You can use it to install the Weatherzone: Weather Forecasts, Rain Radar, Alerts on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the MEMu from their official website.
- Download the installer and then save it to your desktop.
- Run the installer and install it on your computer.
- Once you completed the installation, open the MEmu Player emulator.
- Open the Google Play Store and log in to your account on it.
- Search for the Weatherzone: Weather Forecasts, Rain Radar, Alerts and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the homepage of the MEmu emulator.
- Find the Weatherzone: Weather Forecasts, Rain Radar, Alerts and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use Weatherzone: Weather Forecasts, Rain Radar, Alerts on your PC.
Weatherzone: Weather Forecasts, Rain Radar, Alerts
|App Name||Weatherzone: Weather Forecasts, Rain Radar, Alerts|
|Update||December 13, 2021|
|Requirement||5.0 and up|
FAQs of Weatherzone: Weather Forecasts, Rain Radar, Alerts, Guide, and Its Features
Weatherzone is Australia’s favourite weather app, #1 for weather 11 years in a row*, giving you access to current conditions, 10-day forecasts, rain radar, storm and lightning tracker, real-time warnings, and more!
Weatherzone is an internationally award winning weather app as recognised by the World Meteorological Organization, winning 3 awards in 2020 for quality of data and reliability, weather warnings and user interface. Weatherzone is committed to delivering the best weather app experience for our users. Join over 1M+ people who rely on our accurate forecasts and features.
– Free Weather App Features –
Local Weather Updates
◆ Weather observations – current conditions for your location including temperature, feels like, wind, gusts, rain, humidity, dew point, pressure and air quality.
◆ 10-day weather forecast – plan for today and the week ahead with our weather forecast including UV, air quality, fire danger, sunrise and sunset times, and pollen.
◆ Detailed hourly weather forecasts – showing real-time changes in temperature, rain, wind, humidity and more.
◆ Calendar forecasts for the next month – plan ahead for the next 28 days with rainfall and temperature forecasts.
◆ Past 24 hour and historic observations – so you can track the weather that has already happened.
Weather alerts and push notifications
◆ Real-time severe weather alerts.
◆ Bureau of Meteorology (BOM) weather warning alerts.
◆ Today, tomorrow and weekly forecast summary alerts.
◆ Sunrise and sunset time alerts.
More weather app features
◆ Comprehensive rain radar animators, high-resolution satellite imagery and lightning maps.
◆ Australian synoptic weather charts.
◆ Daily weather news articles and videos.
◆ Snow forecasts – winter forecasts for snow, ski and snowboard activities.
◆ Marine and surf forecasts – coastal wind, gusts, wave height and direction, tide and moon phases.
◆ Weather widgets – add native weather widgets to your phone’s home screen.
– Paid Weather App Features –
Ad Free Weatherzone – AUD$5.99/year
• Enjoy our weather app without any ads.
Unlock more with Weatherzone Pro – AUD$5.99/month
• No advertising.
• Local lightning maps and alerts.
• Storm tracking and rain alerts.
• Wind gusts and cloud coverage by the hour.
• Use your account to unlock extra features on our website.
– Where does our weather app data come from? –
Our data comes from a variety of sources including our own in-house forecast models and the Bureau of Meteorology. The Weatherzone Total Lightning Network is the most advanced lightning detection network in Australia, with lightning data delayed by up to 10 minutes for app users. For real-time lightning data for businesses, please see: https://business.weatherzone.com.au/products/total-lightning/.
– Attention: Brisbane! Free Severe Weather Warning Alerts –
Brisbane City Council has partnered with Weatherzone to provide Brisbane residents with free severe weather alerts. The alerts are location-based, so you only receive warnings if you may be impacted. Note that location-based features use the GPS running in the background and this can impact your device’s battery usage.
*Awarded most accurate forecast 11 years in a row by Australian energy provider.
*WMO weather app awards, 2020 for usefulness, reliability, quantity and quality of information in the private sector
– Contact Weatherzone –
Learn more about the app: https://weatherzone.app
FAQ and feedback/support: http://help.weatherzone.com.au
Terms and conditions of use: http://help.weatherzone.com.au/support/solutions/articles/4000122277-terms-of-use
If you have any feedback, issues with the app, issues with your account and/or feature suggestions, please email us at [email protected]
Improvements and bug fixes for this release:
• Further improvements to battery usage, app load times, error handling and overall speed of use.
• Fixed the clock widget to allow users to open their clock/alarm app of choice.
• Added day/night shading on the Graphs Tab.
• More options to customise your Home Tab. Go to Menu > Settings > Panels to turn on/off various panels to suit your needs.
• Update of radar imagery to the new composite BOM radar.
The Weatherzone: Weather Forecasts, Rain Radar, Alerts is the property of its developer/inc. The information on this website is coming from Google Play Store. This website is not affiliated with its developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
Also, the apps listed on our website are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, there will be an official link pointing to its Play Store page.