Do you want to run the WiFi Warden – WiFi Passwords and more for PC or Mac? In that case, you are in the right place. In this guide, we will show you how to download and install the WiFi Warden – WiFi Passwords and more on your Windows 11/10/8/7 PC or Mac.
The method in this guide will be compatible even with the recent version of Windows. You can also run it even if you are using a 32 or 64 bit OS. Now, to start downloading the WiFi Warden – WiFi Passwords and more on your PC, make sure that you read and follow the guide here to install the said app successfully.
- 1 Download WiFi Warden – WiFi Passwords and more for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
- 2 Method 1: Install WiFi Warden – WiFi Passwords and more on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
- 3 Method 2: Install WiFi Warden – WiFi Passwords and more for PC Using MEmu Emulator
- 4 WiFi Warden – WiFi Passwords and more
- 5 FAQs of WiFi Warden – WiFi Passwords and more, Guide, and Its Features
Download WiFi Warden – WiFi Passwords and more for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
To download the WiFi Warden – WiFi Passwords and more on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either BlueStacks or MEmu. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the WiFi Warden – WiFi Passwords and more on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install WiFi Warden – WiFi Passwords and more on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
The best emulator as of now is the BlueStacks. This emulator can perfectly run the WiFi Warden – WiFi Passwords and more on your laptop or PC. In order to install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the most recent version of BlueStacks from its official website.
- Once you have the BlueStacks emulator, you can now start installing it. Simply double-click the setup file to start it.
- Now, follow the installation wizard and wait for a while to finish the installation.
- There will be a new shortcut icon on your desktop, this one is the BlueStacks, hover your mouse and double click on it.
- Find the Google Play Store app from the home and log in to your account.
- Now, search for the WiFi Warden – WiFi Passwords and more and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Finally, you have completed the installation of this app on your laptop or computer.
Method 2: Install WiFi Warden – WiFi Passwords and more for PC Using MEmu Emulator
If you want to try an alternative emulator, then we highly recommend the MEmu Player. You can use it to install the WiFi Warden – WiFi Passwords and more on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the MEMu from their official website.
- Download the installer and then save it to your desktop.
- Run the installer and install it on your computer.
- Once you completed the installation, open the MEmu Player emulator.
- Open the Google Play Store and log in to your account on it.
- Search for the WiFi Warden – WiFi Passwords and more and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the homepage of the MEmu emulator.
- Find the WiFi Warden – WiFi Passwords and more and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use WiFi Warden – WiFi Passwords and more on your PC.
WiFi Warden – WiFi Passwords and more
|App Name||WiFi Warden – WiFi Passwords and more|
|Update||October 17, 2021|
|Requirement||5.0 and up|
FAQs of WiFi Warden – WiFi Passwords and more, Guide, and Its Features
Access to millions of Wi-Fi passwords and hotspots that our community has shared, for FREE.
Didn’t you always want to know how other people were getting access to all of those free internet hotspots? Now it’s easier than ever before!
Using WiFi Warden, you can find the best Wi-Fi hotspot or password for your current location, or anywhere else in the world. But WiFi Warden also has more features than just searching for Wi-Fi! You can see who is connected to your WiFi and test your internet connection speed. You can also share your own Wi-Fi passwords with the community.
By using DNS over HTTPS (DOH) on WiFi Warden, keep your connection secure. It’s faster than a VPN, FREE, and UNLIMITED!
WiFi Warden only requires minimal mobile data to find the nearest shared Wi-Fi spots around you, then you can connect to them and enjoy free internet!
If you don’t find any shared hotspot around yourself, don’t worry. Give the community some time to grow. Over time, there will be more and more shared WiFi spots to help you get free Wi-Fi Internet connections.
Using WiFi Warden, you can:
✔️ Connect to hotspots that others have shared
✔️ See who is connected to your WiFi
✔️ Get free access to websites and apps that are blocked by DNS manipulation and surf the internet with more privacy
✔️ Test your internet connection speed
✔️ Analyze WiFi networks
✔️ Connect to your WiFi using WPS
✔️ Calculate the WPS PINs of some routers
✔️ Create strong passwords
✔️ View saved WiFi passwords (requires root)
✔️ Find the open ports of a device on the network
✔️ And many other features…
Do I need to root my device?
Most features do not need root access. However:
🔷 To connect using WPS your phone must be rooted on Android 9 or newer versions, but if you are using Android 5 to 8 you do not need to root your device.
🔷 To get the serial number of an access point: You need root access on all Android versions.
🔷 To check WPS lock: You need root access on all Android versions.
* WiFi Warden is not a hacking tool. Hacking is illegal.
* To get the nearest shared hotspots for a new region and for the first time, you need an internet connection.
* Connection using WPS doesn’t work at all routers. The reason is not WiFi Warden, it’s the router! In these cases, please use the passphrase to connect to the WiFi.
* To connect with WPS, The AP must have enabled WPS. Access points that have enabled WPS are marked with the word “WPS” in red.
* From Android 6 (Marshmallow) it is necessary to grant location permission to display Wi-Fi networks around you.
More information in: https://developer.android.com/about/versions/marshmallow/android-6.0-changes.html#behavior-hardware-id
* Some Samsung devices may use encryption and do not show the real passwords. If you want to know how to decrypt them, Please look for the information on the internet.
* Some of the tools of this application (Specially WPS Connection) have been developed for Testing and Educational purposes. Use it at your own risk. The developer of this app will not accept any responsibility.
* Before leaving comments, please make sure to know how the app works.
-Added DNS over HTTPS (DoH)
With DNS over HTTPS you can:
* Surf the internet with more privacy
* Get lower ping for online gaming
* Bypass censorship in some countries for some sites
* Block annoying ads by choosing right DNS server
-Fixed some issues
The WiFi Warden – WiFi Passwords and more is the property of its developer/inc. The information on this website is coming from Google Play Store. This website is not affiliated with its developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
Also, the apps listed on our website are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, there will be an official link pointing to its Play Store page.