Do you want to run the Wind Compass for PC or Mac? In that case, you are in the right place. In this guide, we will show you how to download and install the Wind Compass on your Windows 11/10/8/7 PC or Mac.
The method in this guide will be compatible even with the recent version of Windows. You can also run it even if you are using a 32 or 64 bit OS. Now, to start downloading the Wind Compass on your PC, make sure that you read and follow the guide here to install the said app successfully.
Download Wind Compass for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
To download the Wind Compass on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either BlueStacks or MEmu. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Wind Compass on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Wind Compass on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
The best emulator as of now is the BlueStacks. This emulator can perfectly run the Wind Compass on your laptop or PC. In order to install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the most recent version of BlueStacks from its official website.
- Once you have the BlueStacks emulator, you can now start installing it. Simply double-click the setup file to start it.
- Now, follow the installation wizard and wait for a while to finish the installation.
- There will be a new shortcut icon on your desktop, this one is the BlueStacks, hover your mouse and double click on it.
- Find the Google Play Store app from the home and log in to your account.
- Now, search for the Wind Compass and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Finally, you have completed the installation of this app on your laptop or computer.
Method 2: Install Wind Compass for PC Using MEmu Emulator
If you want to try an alternative emulator, then we highly recommend the MEmu Player. You can use it to install the Wind Compass on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the MEMu from their official website.
- Download the installer and then save it to your desktop.
- Run the installer and install it on your computer.
- Once you completed the installation, open the MEmu Player emulator.
- Open the Google Play Store and log in to your account on it.
- Search for the Wind Compass and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the homepage of the MEmu emulator.
- Find the Wind Compass and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use Wind Compass on your PC.
|App Name||Wind Compass|
|Update||May 17, 2021|
|Requirement||8.0 and up|
FAQs of Wind Compass, Guide, and Its Features
Ever needed to know what the current wind speed and direction is where you are at?
Want to know how windy it is outside without having to run out there and throw some grass in the air?
Looking to find out when the sunrises and what time to step outside for the perfect sunset?
Now you can with the Wind Compass!
Wind Compass gets your current location and then updates the current weather conditions based on that location. No fuss, no configuration, just quick weather readouts.
Wind Compass Features::
• Select Wind Speed reading by switching between Miles/hour or Kilometers/hour or Knots or Beaufort Wind Force or Meters Per Second
• Select Compass Magnetic Declination from True North or Magnetic North
• Select Temperature measurement from Fahrenheit or Celsius
• Select the Arrow direction of the Wind Indicator from Blowing To or Coming From
Weather Forecast Features:
• Current Temperature as well as the Estimated Highs and Lows for that day
• Sunrise/Sunset times as well as the “First Light” and “Last light” times for that day (Also known as Nautical Twilight Start and End)
• 24 Hour Forecast as well as 7 Day Forecast showing: Time, Estimated Temperature, Estimated Wind Speed and Direction and % Chance of precipitation
Custom Background Settings
You can also change the look of the app by selecting from the many different background types including standard colored backgrounds, as well as backgrounds like a map showing your current location, an overlay showing what your rear camera sees, and even a color gradient that auto adjusts from warm to cool based on the temperature of where you are!
Wind Compass uses the Forecast.io Weather data to provide accurate conditions where you are. Just open the app, let it update, and there you go. Forecast.io uses many sources and creates as accurate of a forecast as possible for your location.
As an added bonus, Wind Compass shows you which way is North so if you are inside or turned around, you can always know which way is north, along with the current wind direction.
If you have any issues with Wind Compass please email [email protected] to quickly get the issue resolved. You can also submit a feature request or bug report right from inside the settings menu.
*NOTE* Compass functionality within the app requires physical compass functionality built in.
*NOTE* Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Wind Icon designed by Jojo Franklin from J.Franklin Design (http://jfranklin.design).
Forecast Information Powered by Dark Sky https://darksky.net/poweredby/
Subscription Terms: https://maplemedia.io/terms-of-service/
A new version of Wind Compass has arrived! Here’s what’s new:
– Introducing Wind Compass annual subscription: access daily weather forecasts, save multiple locations
– Enhanced main background image to display advanced NOAA radar view
– Optimized user interface to be more crisp and intuitive
– Squashed a bug where the compass was not updating on select devices
If you have any comments or questions please don’t hesitate to reach out to us at [email protected]
The Wind Compass is the property of its developer/inc. The information on this website is coming from Google Play Store. This website is not affiliated with its developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
Also, the apps listed on our website are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, there will be an official link pointing to its Play Store page.