Do you want to run the WPSApp for PC or Mac? In that case, you are in the right place. In this guide, we will show you how to download and install the WPSApp on your Windows 11/10/8/7 PC or Mac.
The method in this guide will be compatible even with the recent version of Windows. You can also run it even if you are using a 32 or 64 bit OS. Now, to start downloading the WPSApp on your PC, make sure that you read and follow the guide here to install the said app successfully.
Download WPSApp for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
To download the WPSApp on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either BlueStacks or MEmu. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the WPSApp on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install WPSApp on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
The best emulator as of now is the BlueStacks. This emulator can perfectly run the WPSApp on your laptop or PC. In order to install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the most recent version of BlueStacks from its official website.
- Once you have the BlueStacks emulator, you can now start installing it. Simply double-click the setup file to start it.
- Now, follow the installation wizard and wait for a while to finish the installation.
- There will be a new shortcut icon on your desktop, this one is the BlueStacks, hover your mouse and double click on it.
- Find the Google Play Store app from the home and log in to your account.
- Now, search for the WPSApp and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Finally, you have completed the installation of this app on your laptop or computer.
Method 2: Install WPSApp for PC Using MEmu Emulator
If you want to try an alternative emulator, then we highly recommend the MEmu Player. You can use it to install the WPSApp on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the MEMu from their official website.
- Download the installer and then save it to your desktop.
- Run the installer and install it on your computer.
- Once you completed the installation, open the MEmu Player emulator.
- Open the Google Play Store and log in to your account on it.
- Search for the WPSApp and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the homepage of the MEmu emulator.
- Find the WPSApp and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use WPSApp on your PC.
|Update||October 8, 2021|
|Requirement||4.1 and up|
FAQs of WPSApp, Guide, and Its Features
WPSApp checks the security of your network using WPS protocol.
This protocol allows you to connect to a WiFi network using an 8-digit pin number that usually is predefined in the router, the problem is that the pin of many routers from different companies is known or is known how to calculate it.
This app uses these pins to try the connection and check if the network is vulnerable. It implements several known algorithms for pin generation and some default pins. Also calculates default key for some routers, allows you to view WiFi passwords stored on the device, scans the devices connected to your network and analyzes the quality of the WiFi channels.
Use is very simple, when scanning networks around us, you will see networks with a red cross, these are “secure” networks, they have disabled the WPS protocol and default password is unknown.
Those that appear with a question mark have enabled the WPS protocol, but the pin is unknown, in this case the application allows you to test the most common.
Finally, those with a green tick are most likely vulnerable, have the WPS protocol enabled and the connection pin is known. It may also be that the router has WPS disabled, but the password is known, in this case it also appears in green and can be connected to the key.
You just need to be a Root user to see the passwords, to connect on Android 9/10 and for some extra function.
NOTICE: Not all networks are vulnerable and that the network appears as such does not guarantee 100% that it is, several companies have updated firmware of their routers to correct the fault.
TRY IT ON YOUR NETWORK AND IF YOU ARE VULNERABLE… REMEDY IT. Turn off WPS and change password for a strong and personalized.
I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY MISUSE, INTRUSION INTO FOREIGN NETWORKS IS PUNISHABLE BY LAW.
From Android 6 (Marshmallow) it is necessary to grant location permissions. It is a new requirement added by Google in this version. More information in: https://developer.android.com/about/versions/marshmallow/android-6.0-changes.html#behavior-hardware-id
Some Samsung models use encryption and do not show real passwords, they show a long series of hexadecimal digits. Look for information on the internet or contact me if you want to know how to decrypt them.
Pin connection does not work on LG models with Android 7 (Nougat). It’s a problem with LG’s own software.
Please understand how the application works before giving an evaluation.
Send any proposal, failure or comment to [email protected], thanks.
Zhao Chunsheng, Stefan Viehböck, Justin Oberdorf, Kcdtv, Patcher, Coeman76, Craig, Wifi-Libre, Lampiweb, David Jenne, Alessandro Arias, Sinan Soytürk, Ehab HoOoba, drygdryg, Daniel Mota de Aguiar Rodrigues.
– New pins and new vulnerable routers.
– Bug fixes.
The WPSApp is the property of its developer/inc. The information on this website is coming from Google Play Store. This website is not affiliated with its developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
Also, the apps listed on our website are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, there will be an official link pointing to its Play Store page.