Do you want to run the Wuffy Media Player for PC or Mac? In that case, you are in the right place. In this guide, we will show you how to download and install the Wuffy Media Player on your Windows 11/10/8/7 PC or Mac.
The method in this guide will be compatible even with the recent version of Windows. You can also run it even if you are using a 32 or 64 bit OS. Now, to start downloading the Wuffy Media Player on your PC, make sure that you read and follow the guide here to install the said app successfully.
Download Wuffy Media Player for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
To download the Wuffy Media Player on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either BlueStacks or MEmu. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Wuffy Media Player on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Wuffy Media Player on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
The best emulator as of now is the BlueStacks. This emulator can perfectly run the Wuffy Media Player on your laptop or PC. In order to install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the most recent version of BlueStacks from its official website.
- Once you have the BlueStacks emulator, you can now start installing it. Simply double-click the setup file to start it.
- Now, follow the installation wizard and wait for a while to finish the installation.
- There will be a new shortcut icon on your desktop, this one is the BlueStacks, hover your mouse and double click on it.
- Find the Google Play Store app from the home and log in to your account.
- Now, search for the Wuffy Media Player and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Finally, you have completed the installation of this app on your laptop or computer.
Method 2: Install Wuffy Media Player for PC Using MEmu Emulator
If you want to try an alternative emulator, then we highly recommend the MEmu Player. You can use it to install the Wuffy Media Player on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the MEMu from their official website.
- Download the installer and then save it to your desktop.
- Run the installer and install it on your computer.
- Once you completed the installation, open the MEmu Player emulator.
- Open the Google Play Store and log in to your account on it.
- Search for the Wuffy Media Player and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the homepage of the MEmu emulator.
- Find the Wuffy Media Player and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use Wuffy Media Player on your PC.
Wuffy Media Player
|App Name||Wuffy Media Player|
|Update||December 16, 2019|
|Version||Varies with device|
|Requirement||4.1 and up|
FAQs of Wuffy Media Player, Guide, and Its Features
Play and enjoy your favorite live streams and local media on your mobile device. It will turn your smartphone into a fully functional player for your audio and video content in minutes.
• Plays almost all media files and network streaming protocols:
• video containers ( divx, flv, m3u8, mkv, mov, mp3, mp4, mpg, mts, ogg, rm, rmvb, ts, wmv),
• formats (aac, ac3, amr, divx, h263, h264, hevc, mpeg2, mpeg4, speex, vp9, wmv)
• protocols (http, https, mms, rtmp, rtsp).
• Fast access to your media library for audio and video files
• Hardware acceleration using internal HW decoder
• Multi-core CPU decoding
• Multi track audio and subtitles.
• Automatic screen rotation
• Screen controls for volume, brightness and seeking
• Load your m3u playlist from local or remote store
★Why choose Wuffy Player?
• Convenient user interface
• It will use full potential of your device while playing video
• Get access to full metadata of media
★ To ensure proper work of Wuffy Player we will ask for following permissions:
• INTERNET – we use this to ensure that you can open network or internet streams
• ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE – to check is 3G connection available
• ACCESS_WIFI_STATE – to check is WiFi connection available
• READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE – we use this to ensure that we can play local media files
• WAKE_LOCK – to prevent device from sleeping while you watch video
This software uses code of FFmpeg licensed under the LGPLv2.1 and its source can be downloaded from Wuffy Player website.
Creatives are using screenshots taken from movie under Creative Commons license:
Sintel – © copyright Blender Foundation | durian.blender.org
Bug fixes and performance improvements
The Wuffy Media Player is the property of its developer/inc. The information on this website is coming from Google Play Store. This website is not affiliated with its developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
Also, the apps listed on our website are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, there will be an official link pointing to its Play Store page.