Do you want to run the X Drum – 3D & AR for PC or Mac? In that case, you are in the right place. In this guide, we will show you how to download and install the X Drum – 3D & AR on your Windows 11/10/8/7 PC or Mac.
The method in this guide will be compatible even with the recent version of Windows. You can also run it even if you are using a 32 or 64 bit OS. Now, to start downloading the X Drum – 3D & AR on your PC, make sure that you read and follow the guide here to install the said app successfully.
Download X Drum – 3D & AR for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
To download the X Drum – 3D & AR on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either BlueStacks or MEmu. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the X Drum – 3D & AR on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install X Drum – 3D & AR on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
The best emulator as of now is the BlueStacks. This emulator can perfectly run the X Drum – 3D & AR on your laptop or PC. In order to install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the most recent version of BlueStacks from its official website.
- Once you have the BlueStacks emulator, you can now start installing it. Simply double-click the setup file to start it.
- Now, follow the installation wizard and wait for a while to finish the installation.
- There will be a new shortcut icon on your desktop, this one is the BlueStacks, hover your mouse and double click on it.
- Find the Google Play Store app from the home and log in to your account.
- Now, search for the X Drum – 3D & AR and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Finally, you have completed the installation of this app on your laptop or computer.
Method 2: Install X Drum – 3D & AR for PC Using MEmu Emulator
If you want to try an alternative emulator, then we highly recommend the MEmu Player. You can use it to install the X Drum – 3D & AR on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the MEMu from their official website.
- Download the installer and then save it to your desktop.
- Run the installer and install it on your computer.
- Once you completed the installation, open the MEmu Player emulator.
- Open the Google Play Store and log in to your account on it.
- Search for the X Drum – 3D & AR and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the homepage of the MEmu emulator.
- Find the X Drum – 3D & AR and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use X Drum – 3D & AR on your PC.
X Drum – 3D & AR
|App Name||X Drum – 3D & AR|
|Developer||Revontulet Soft Inc|
|Update||May 14, 2021|
|Requirement||6.0 and up|
FAQs of X Drum – 3D & AR, Guide, and Its Features
* 3D Drum kit
A real 3D drum kit and a double keyboard in a Garage and Club Stage scene.
* AR Drum kit
Project a real drum kit in your room with AR Technology.
* Beat Pad
Super easy to use battery mode. Play piano keyboard and drum pad in one screen.
* Learn to Play
Learn to play drum kit follow flying notes.
– Over a hundred of drum loops in different genres.
– 8 studio quality drum sets and electronic beat sounds.
– Dual row piano keyboard with 8 sound effect.
– More sound bank downloadable.
– Midi recording.
– USB Midi support.
– Full sample songs playback and updated every week.
Play like a real drummer in no time!
1. USB MIDI keyboard support.
2. Separate volume control for drum kit and 2 keyboards
3. New song loops
4. Add keyboard octave control
The X Drum – 3D & AR is the property of its developer/inc. The information on this website is coming from Google Play Store. This website is not affiliated with its developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
Also, the apps listed on our website are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, there will be an official link pointing to its Play Store page.