Do you want to run the X10 WiFi for PC or Mac? In that case, you are in the right place. In this guide, we will show you how to download and install the X10 WiFi on your Windows 11/10/8/7 PC or Mac.
The method in this guide will be compatible even with the recent version of Windows. You can also run it even if you are using a 32 or 64 bit OS. Now, to start downloading the X10 WiFi on your PC, make sure that you read and follow the guide here to install the said app successfully.
Download X10 WiFi for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
To download the X10 WiFi on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either BlueStacks or MEmu. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the X10 WiFi on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install X10 WiFi on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
The best emulator as of now is the BlueStacks. This emulator can perfectly run the X10 WiFi on your laptop or PC. In order to install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the most recent version of BlueStacks from its official website.
- Once you have the BlueStacks emulator, you can now start installing it. Simply double-click the setup file to start it.
- Now, follow the installation wizard and wait for a while to finish the installation.
- There will be a new shortcut icon on your desktop, this one is the BlueStacks, hover your mouse and double click on it.
- Find the Google Play Store app from the home and log in to your account.
- Now, search for the X10 WiFi and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Finally, you have completed the installation of this app on your laptop or computer.
Method 2: Install X10 WiFi for PC Using MEmu Emulator
If you want to try an alternative emulator, then we highly recommend the MEmu Player. You can use it to install the X10 WiFi on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the MEMu from their official website.
- Download the installer and then save it to your desktop.
- Run the installer and install it on your computer.
- Once you completed the installation, open the MEmu Player emulator.
- Open the Google Play Store and log in to your account on it.
- Search for the X10 WiFi and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the homepage of the MEmu emulator.
- Find the X10 WiFi and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use X10 WiFi on your PC.
|App Name||X10 WiFi|
|Update||December 23, 2019|
|Requirement||4.0 and up|
FAQs of X10 WiFi, Guide, and Its Features
X10’s own WiFi module is here! Control all your new and old X10 modules right from your iphone or ipad. This app is for use with the WM100 X10 WiFi Module (purchasable at X10.com). Control your X10, setup timers and dusk or dawn features, organize into rooms, create scenes and more!
This is the WM100 WiFi module for X10. This HUB communicates with your homes WiFi router. Control your X10 (both old and new) from anywhere you have an internet connection!
Additional bug fixes affecting some Android users
The X10 WiFi is the property of its developer/inc. The information on this website is coming from Google Play Store. This website is not affiliated with its developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
Also, the apps listed on our website are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, there will be an official link pointing to its Play Store page.