Do you want to run the Xbox Game Pass for PC or Mac? In that case, you are in the right place. In this guide, we will show you how to download and install the Xbox Game Pass on your Windows 11/10/8/7 PC or Mac.
The method in this guide will be compatible even with the recent version of Windows. You can also run it even if you are using a 32 or 64 bit OS. Now, to start downloading the Xbox Game Pass on your PC, make sure that you read and follow the guide here to install the said app successfully.
Download Xbox Game Pass for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
To download the Xbox Game Pass on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either BlueStacks or MEmu. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Xbox Game Pass on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Xbox Game Pass on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
The best emulator as of now is the BlueStacks. This emulator can perfectly run the Xbox Game Pass on your laptop or PC. In order to install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the most recent version of BlueStacks from its official website.
- Once you have the BlueStacks emulator, you can now start installing it. Simply double-click the setup file to start it.
- Now, follow the installation wizard and wait for a while to finish the installation.
- There will be a new shortcut icon on your desktop, this one is the BlueStacks, hover your mouse and double click on it.
- Find the Google Play Store app from the home and log in to your account.
- Now, search for the Xbox Game Pass and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Finally, you have completed the installation of this app on your laptop or computer.
Method 2: Install Xbox Game Pass for PC Using MEmu Emulator
If you want to try an alternative emulator, then we highly recommend the MEmu Player. You can use it to install the Xbox Game Pass on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the MEMu from their official website.
- Download the installer and then save it to your desktop.
- Run the installer and install it on your computer.
- Once you completed the installation, open the MEmu Player emulator.
- Open the Google Play Store and log in to your account on it.
- Search for the Xbox Game Pass and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the homepage of the MEmu emulator.
- Find the Xbox Game Pass and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use Xbox Game Pass on your PC.
Xbox Game Pass
|App Name||Xbox Game Pass|
|Update||November 3, 2021|
|Requirement||6.0 and up|
FAQs of Xbox Game Pass, Guide, and Its Features
Get unlimited access to play over 100 great games, including highly-anticipated Xbox exclusives, for one low monthly price.*
Play a wide variety of games from every genre from blockbusters to critically-acclaimed indie titles. You’ll always have something new to play, and you have the freedom to discover and play games you’ve always wanted to play, or revisit favorites that you’ve been missing.
Download the Xbox Game Pass app to search, browse, and download new games to your console when you’re on your mobile device.
How does Xbox Game Pass work?
– Join and play over 100 great games including new award-winning Xbox exclusives the same day they’re released
– Use the Xbox Game Pass app (Beta) to browse and download games to your Xbox One and Xbox Series X/S so they are ready to play when you are. Set your console to “Instant-On” to allow game downloads when you’re away. Find this in the Power & Startup menu in Settings
– Receive notifications about new games coming to Xbox Game Pass, and start playing the moment your game is available when you pre-download it to your Xbox One and Xbox Series X/S.
– Save up to 20% on Xbox One game purchases from the existing Xbox Game Pass catalog, plus 10% off any Xbox game add-ons
For help, please visit support.xbox.com
Please refer to Microsoft’s EULA for Terms of Service for Microsoft’s gaming applications on Android. By installing the app, you agree to these terms and conditions: https://support.xbox.com/help/subscriptions-billing/manage-subscriptions/microsoft-software-license-terms-mobile-gaming
*Game catalog varies over time. Discount offers exclude titles within 30 days of launch; discounts based on Microsoft Store price. Some discounts not available with select titles.
• Bugs! We obliterated all the ones we knew about.
• When everyone plays, we all win. See what accessibility features a game supports on its details page.
• We’ve added a cloud gaming widget that lets you jump back into the action right from your phone’s Home screen! Just tap a game to pick up where you left off.
The Xbox Game Pass is the property of its developer/inc. The information on this website is coming from Google Play Store. This website is not affiliated with its developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
Also, the apps listed on our website are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, there will be an official link pointing to its Play Store page.