Do you want to run the XCIPTV PLAYER for PC or Mac? In that case, you are in the right place. In this guide, we will show you how to download and install the XCIPTV PLAYER on your Windows 11/10/8/7 PC or Mac.
The method in this guide will be compatible even with the recent version of Windows. You can also run it even if you are using a 32 or 64 bit OS. Now, to start downloading the XCIPTV PLAYER on your PC, make sure that you read and follow the guide here to install the said app successfully.
Download XCIPTV PLAYER for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
To download the XCIPTV PLAYER on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either BlueStacks or MEmu. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the XCIPTV PLAYER on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install XCIPTV PLAYER on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
The best emulator as of now is the BlueStacks. This emulator can perfectly run the XCIPTV PLAYER on your laptop or PC. In order to install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the most recent version of BlueStacks from its official website.
- Once you have the BlueStacks emulator, you can now start installing it. Simply double-click the setup file to start it.
- Now, follow the installation wizard and wait for a while to finish the installation.
- There will be a new shortcut icon on your desktop, this one is the BlueStacks, hover your mouse and double click on it.
- Find the Google Play Store app from the home and log in to your account.
- Now, search for the XCIPTV PLAYER and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Finally, you have completed the installation of this app on your laptop or computer.
Method 2: Install XCIPTV PLAYER for PC Using MEmu Emulator
If you want to try an alternative emulator, then we highly recommend the MEmu Player. You can use it to install the XCIPTV PLAYER on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the MEMu from their official website.
- Download the installer and then save it to your desktop.
- Run the installer and install it on your computer.
- Once you completed the installation, open the MEmu Player emulator.
- Open the Google Play Store and log in to your account on it.
- Search for the XCIPTV PLAYER and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the homepage of the MEmu emulator.
- Find the XCIPTV PLAYER and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use XCIPTV PLAYER on your PC.
|App Name||XCIPTV PLAYER|
|Update||October 27, 2021|
|Requirement||5.0 and up|
FAQs of XCIPTV PLAYER, Guide, and Its Features
Media Player App For Android TV, Android Phone and Android Tab. Easy to use App. Fully Customizable and Brandable for OTT Service Providers.
XCIPTV comes with two built-in Media Players with Adaptive HLS Streaming. No 3rd party apps or players are required. Simple UI design for easy navigation.
XCIPTV is using ExoPlayer and VLC Player. Easy to navigate using Android TV Remote and Dpad. This app can be installed on Android Phone, Tablet and TV.
Explore XCIPTV’s Features:
– Built-in Players
– EPG support for Xtream Codes Compatible API, EZHometech (EZServer) and M3U url.
– Catchup with EPG
– VOD with IMDb’s Info
– Series with season and episodes
– Add TV, VODs and Series to Favorites
– Backup and Restore – Sync settings with multiple devices
– Schedule Recording to internal or external storage (DVR)
– Program Reminder from EPG View
– Schedule Recording from EPG View
– Buil-in VPN Support
– Branded Version: Announcement on top of all Channels. Supports Multiple Languages
– Branded Version: Maintenance Notification
– Branded Version: Self Management Portal for Maintenance, Notification and Messages.
– Branded Version: Send Account Expiration or other message to a Specific user.
– Branded Version: Change Portal address and update Contact info Anytime.
– Branded Version: Multi Portal Support. No Server or Client Side configuration required.
The official XCIPTV Player does not contain any media content. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, or any other media carrier that you own. Any other means of watching illegal content which would otherwise be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Ottrun Team.
– XCIPTV Player does not supply or include any media or content.
– Users must provide their own content
– XCIPTV Player has no affiliation with any media content suppliers or providers.
– We do not endorse the streaming of copyright protected material without permission of the copyright holder.
The XCIPTV PLAYER is the property of its developer/inc. The information on this website is coming from Google Play Store. This website is not affiliated with its developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
Also, the apps listed on our website are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, there will be an official link pointing to its Play Store page.