Do you want to run the XYZ Player for PC or Mac? In that case, you are in the right place. In this guide, we will show you how to download and install the XYZ Player on your Windows 11/10/8/7 PC or Mac.
The method in this guide will be compatible even with the recent version of Windows. You can also run it even if you are using a 32 or 64 bit OS. Now, to start downloading the XYZ Player on your PC, make sure that you read and follow the guide here to install the said app successfully.
Download XYZ Player for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
To download the XYZ Player on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either BlueStacks or MEmu. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the XYZ Player on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install XYZ Player on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
The best emulator as of now is the BlueStacks. This emulator can perfectly run the XYZ Player on your laptop or PC. In order to install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the most recent version of BlueStacks from its official website.
- Once you have the BlueStacks emulator, you can now start installing it. Simply double-click the setup file to start it.
- Now, follow the installation wizard and wait for a while to finish the installation.
- There will be a new shortcut icon on your desktop, this one is the BlueStacks, hover your mouse and double click on it.
- Find the Google Play Store app from the home and log in to your account.
- Now, search for the XYZ Player and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Finally, you have completed the installation of this app on your laptop or computer.
Method 2: Install XYZ Player for PC Using MEmu Emulator
If you want to try an alternative emulator, then we highly recommend the MEmu Player. You can use it to install the XYZ Player on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the MEMu from their official website.
- Download the installer and then save it to your desktop.
- Run the installer and install it on your computer.
- Once you completed the installation, open the MEmu Player emulator.
- Open the Google Play Store and log in to your account on it.
- Search for the XYZ Player and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the homepage of the MEmu emulator.
- Find the XYZ Player and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use XYZ Player on your PC.
|App Name||XYZ Player|
|Update||May 16, 2021|
|Requirement||4.1 and up|
FAQs of XYZ Player, Guide, and Its Features
XYZ Player, is a smart and speedy player that supports almost all video formats available. It allows you to play local video files as well as online streams smoothly!
XYZ Player can play 720p/1080p HD mp4, mkv, m4v, mov, flv, avi, rmvb, rm, ts, tp and many other video formats in Android. Almost all popular streaming protocols are supported by including HLS(m3u8), MMS, RTSP, RTMP, and HTTP.
* User friendly Interface
* Material Design (Recommended By Google)
* Efficient Resource Handling
* AD FREE
Some of the screens are from the Big Buck Bunny licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported.
(c) copyright 2008, Blender Foundation / www.bigbuckbunny.org
Performance enhancements & bug fixes
* New Features:
Support for Dark Mode Added!
Support added for more video formats
Support Added for SSL Streams
Support added for notch displays
New Video Player Interface Design
Mute, Rotate, Media Info Features added to the Player
Save Favorite Videos to Watch Later Quickly
Delete Videos From Within The App
The XYZ Player is the property of its developer/inc. The information on this website is coming from Google Play Store. This website is not affiliated with its developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
Also, the apps listed on our website are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, there will be an official link pointing to its Play Store page.