Do you want to run the Yandex Pro (Taximeter) for PC or Mac? In that case, you are in the right place. In this guide, we will show you how to download and install the Yandex Pro (Taximeter) on your Windows 11/10/8/7 PC or Mac.
The method in this guide will be compatible even with the recent version of Windows. You can also run it even if you are using a 32 or 64 bit OS. Now, to start downloading the Yandex Pro (Taximeter) on your PC, make sure that you read and follow the guide here to install the said app successfully.
Download Yandex Pro (Taximeter) for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
To download the Yandex Pro (Taximeter) on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either BlueStacks or MEmu. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Yandex Pro (Taximeter) on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Yandex Pro (Taximeter) on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
The best emulator as of now is the BlueStacks. This emulator can perfectly run the Yandex Pro (Taximeter) on your laptop or PC. In order to install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the most recent version of BlueStacks from its official website.
- Once you have the BlueStacks emulator, you can now start installing it. Simply double-click the setup file to start it.
- Now, follow the installation wizard and wait for a while to finish the installation.
- There will be a new shortcut icon on your desktop, this one is the BlueStacks, hover your mouse and double click on it.
- Find the Google Play Store app from the home and log in to your account.
- Now, search for the Yandex Pro (Taximeter) and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Finally, you have completed the installation of this app on your laptop or computer.
Method 2: Install Yandex Pro (Taximeter) for PC Using MEmu Emulator
If you want to try an alternative emulator, then we highly recommend the MEmu Player. You can use it to install the Yandex Pro (Taximeter) on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the MEMu from their official website.
- Download the installer and then save it to your desktop.
- Run the installer and install it on your computer.
- Once you completed the installation, open the MEmu Player emulator.
- Open the Google Play Store and log in to your account on it.
- Search for the Yandex Pro (Taximeter) and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the homepage of the MEmu emulator.
- Find the Yandex Pro (Taximeter) and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use Yandex Pro (Taximeter) on your PC.
Yandex Pro (Taximeter)
|App Name||Yandex Pro (Taximeter)|
|Update||December 16, 2021|
|Requirement||5.0 and up|
FAQs of Yandex Pro (Taximeter), Guide, and Its Features
Work when you want to
Yandex Pro (Taximeter) lets you work every day or make some side money in the evening. You drive the car, the app gets the orders.
Get started fast
Download the app and register. Go through a few formalities with a taxi company and start working. Yandex Pro (Taximeter) will direct to where you can make the most money and send you orders.
Get clients automatically
No need to search for clients — you automatically get orders from the clients closest to you. Yandex Pro (Taximeter) distributes orders so that you spend the least time running empty and the most time earning.
Find clients and get them to their destination quickly thanks to Yandex.Navigator. You don’t need to do anything – it will automatically get directions and guide you on your way. For you, Navigator is absolutely free.
See high-paying orders on the map
See where the most orders are. Yandex Pro (Taximeter) displays a map that highlights the places with the highest demand. High demand means higher rates, so orders originating from those places pay more.
Start working and get paid the very next day. Yandex Pro (Taximeter) will show you how much you’re making on an order, how much money is in your account, and how much you’ve earned on a given day.
Yandex Pro (Taximeter) works in over 300 large cities in Russia, Armenia, Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Serbia, Ghana, Israel, Finland and Ivory Coast.
Each new version of Taximeter makes your job a little bit easier — this time we’ve fixed some errors and optimized the app to prevent problems. Don’t forget to update!
The Yandex Pro (Taximeter) is the property of its developer/inc. The information on this website is coming from Google Play Store. This website is not affiliated with its developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
Also, the apps listed on our website are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, there will be an official link pointing to its Play Store page.