Do you want to run the ZEPETO for PC or Mac? In that case, you are in the right place. In this guide, we will show you how to download and install the ZEPETO on your Windows 11/10/8/7 PC or Mac.
The method in this guide will be compatible even with the recent version of Windows. You can also run it even if you are using a 32 or 64 bit OS. Now, to start downloading the ZEPETO on your PC, make sure that you read and follow the guide here to install the said app successfully.
Download ZEPETO for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
To download the ZEPETO on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either BlueStacks or MEmu. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the ZEPETO on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install ZEPETO on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
The best emulator as of now is the BlueStacks. This emulator can perfectly run the ZEPETO on your laptop or PC. In order to install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the most recent version of BlueStacks from its official website.
- Once you have the BlueStacks emulator, you can now start installing it. Simply double-click the setup file to start it.
- Now, follow the installation wizard and wait for a while to finish the installation.
- There will be a new shortcut icon on your desktop, this one is the BlueStacks, hover your mouse and double click on it.
- Find the Google Play Store app from the home and log in to your account.
- Now, search for the ZEPETO and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Finally, you have completed the installation of this app on your laptop or computer.
Method 2: Install ZEPETO for PC Using MEmu Emulator
If you want to try an alternative emulator, then we highly recommend the MEmu Player. You can use it to install the ZEPETO on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the MEMu from their official website.
- Download the installer and then save it to your desktop.
- Run the installer and install it on your computer.
- Once you completed the installation, open the MEmu Player emulator.
- Open the Google Play Store and log in to your account on it.
- Search for the ZEPETO and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the homepage of the MEmu emulator.
- Find the ZEPETO and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use ZEPETO on your PC.
|Developer||Naver Z Corporation|
|Update||December 14, 2021|
|Requirement||6.0 and up|
FAQs of ZEPETO, Guide, and Its Features
CUSTOMIZE YOUR OWN AVATAR
Personalize your avatar with millions of items. From trending clothing, hairstyles, and makeup to branded collabs, express yourself in any way you can imagine.
PLAY TOGETHER IN ZEPETO WORLDS
Explore a limitless variety of maps, from a virtual classroom to an imaginary world.
Hang out where you want, and bring the party online.
Invite friends or make new ones.
Play mini-games together or have a photoshoot.
STAY IN TOUCH WITH FRIENDS
Send DMS, chat, share stories, news and inspiration in the Feed.
You can find and join Crews too.
Your ZEPETO squad awaits.
CREATE YOUR OWN ITEMS AND WORLDS
You can even design your own unique apparel and maps.
ZEPETO gives you all the tools you need — the only limit is your imagination.
Unleash your creativity with ZEPETO.
Improvements to ZEPETO’s performance have been updated.
The ZEPETO is the property of its developer/inc. The information on this website is coming from Google Play Store. This website is not affiliated with its developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
Also, the apps listed on our website are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, there will be an official link pointing to its Play Store page.