Do you want to run the Zipato for PC or Mac? In that case, you are in the right place. In this guide, we will show you how to download and install the Zipato on your Windows 11/10/8/7 PC or Mac.
The method in this guide will be compatible even with the recent version of Windows. You can also run it even if you are using a 32 or 64 bit OS. Now, to start downloading the Zipato on your PC, make sure that you read and follow the guide here to install the said app successfully.
Download Zipato for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
To download the Zipato on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either BlueStacks or MEmu. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Zipato on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Zipato on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
The best emulator as of now is the BlueStacks. This emulator can perfectly run the Zipato on your laptop or PC. In order to install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the most recent version of BlueStacks from its official website.
- Once you have the BlueStacks emulator, you can now start installing it. Simply double-click the setup file to start it.
- Now, follow the installation wizard and wait for a while to finish the installation.
- There will be a new shortcut icon on your desktop, this one is the BlueStacks, hover your mouse and double click on it.
- Find the Google Play Store app from the home and log in to your account.
- Now, search for the Zipato and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Finally, you have completed the installation of this app on your laptop or computer.
Method 2: Install Zipato for PC Using MEmu Emulator
If you want to try an alternative emulator, then we highly recommend the MEmu Player. You can use it to install the Zipato on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the MEMu from their official website.
- Download the installer and then save it to your desktop.
- Run the installer and install it on your computer.
- Once you completed the installation, open the MEmu Player emulator.
- Open the Google Play Store and log in to your account on it.
- Search for the Zipato and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the homepage of the MEmu emulator.
- Find the Zipato and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use Zipato on your PC.
|Update||October 21, 2021|
|Requirement||5.0 and up|
FAQs of Zipato, Guide, and Its Features
Zipato APP enables professional and DIY users to create smart home systems and manage them in an intuitive and easy way.
Some features of Zipato APP:
– creating and managing multiple Systems
– managing servers and configuring multi-server Systems
– integrating Systems into other Systems as SubSystems
– pairing, configuring and monitoring devices based on different standards
– support for Z-wave, KNX, ModBus, EnOcean, ULE, Zigbee, PhIlips Hue, Sonos…
Professional Security Alarm
– multi-partitions, cross zoning, user roles
– intruder, smoke, water leak, CO detection and alerts
– create you own thermostat by using system devices,
– multiple zones, schedulers…
– integration with other popular thermostats based on supported standards
– DoorPhone for entrance control
– video and Voice enabled
– integration with Zipato SIP server and other popular SIP servers
Lights and power management
– dimming, switching, rgbw, consumption monitoring
– motor controls for curtains, roller shutter and valves
– IR control for A/C and AV devices
– door locks control with access codes management
– IP cameras live view
– event based recording and messaging
– multi-camera monitoring views
– timeline and Gallery views for watching recorded video and snapshots
– mobile rule creator for creating simple rules
– geofencing for creating rules based on mobile user’s location
– customizable scheduler with advanced configuration options
– scenarios and grouping of devices
– integration with rules made by online Rule Creator
– fully customizable
– create containers with device widgets by type, room, scene or custom
– scrollable or listed container views
– special home page info widgets for easier monitoring
– powerful but intuitive widgets with multiple controlling options for all System devices
– vertical and landscape mode supported for tablets
– News and Announcements with latest information about the platform
– Articles with demo videos about specific functions
— Note —
For using Zipato APP it’s necessary to have at least one Zipato controller, preferably Zipabox2 or Zipatile2.
— Note for existing Zipato users —
This Zipato APP is based on Zipato v3 backend. Zipato v3 is the whole new Zipato backend and each System needs to be made from scratch. To use this APP with your current controller, it is necessary to unregister your existing controller from the Zipato v2 environment and register it within a System in Zipato v3 environment through this APP.
– scene actions editing
– list views sorting
– other bug fixes
The Zipato is the property of its developer/inc. The information on this website is coming from Google Play Store. This website is not affiliated with its developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
Also, the apps listed on our website are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, there will be an official link pointing to its Play Store page.