Do you want to run the Zuricate Video Surveillance for PC or Mac? In that case, you are in the right place. In this guide, we will show you how to download and install the Zuricate Video Surveillance on your Windows 11/10/8/7 PC or Mac.
The method in this guide will be compatible even with the recent version of Windows. You can also run it even if you are using a 32 or 64 bit OS. Now, to start downloading the Zuricate Video Surveillance on your PC, make sure that you read and follow the guide here to install the said app successfully.
- 1 Download Zuricate Video Surveillance for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
- 2 Method 1: Install Zuricate Video Surveillance on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
- 3 Method 2: Install Zuricate Video Surveillance for PC Using MEmu Emulator
- 4 Zuricate Video Surveillance
- 5 FAQs of Zuricate Video Surveillance, Guide, and Its Features
Download Zuricate Video Surveillance for PC (Windows and Mac) Guide
To download the Zuricate Video Surveillance on PC, you’ll have to use an android emulator. For this tutorial, we are going to use either BlueStacks or MEmu. Both of these emulators are powerful and capable of running the Zuricate Video Surveillance on your Windows or Mac.
Method 1: Install Zuricate Video Surveillance on PC Using BlueStacks Emulator
The best emulator as of now is the BlueStacks. This emulator can perfectly run the Zuricate Video Surveillance on your laptop or PC. In order to install this emulator, follow the steps below:
- Download the most recent version of BlueStacks from its official website.
- Once you have the BlueStacks emulator, you can now start installing it. Simply double-click the setup file to start it.
- Now, follow the installation wizard and wait for a while to finish the installation.
- There will be a new shortcut icon on your desktop, this one is the BlueStacks, hover your mouse and double click on it.
- Find the Google Play Store app from the home and log in to your account.
- Now, search for the Zuricate Video Surveillance and click the download button.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- Finally, you have completed the installation of this app on your laptop or computer.
Method 2: Install Zuricate Video Surveillance for PC Using MEmu Emulator
If you want to try an alternative emulator, then we highly recommend the MEmu Player. You can use it to install the Zuricate Video Surveillance on your PC, simply follow the procedure below:
- Get the MEMu from their official website.
- Download the installer and then save it to your desktop.
- Run the installer and install it on your computer.
- Once you completed the installation, open the MEmu Player emulator.
- Open the Google Play Store and log in to your account on it.
- Search for the Zuricate Video Surveillance and start the download.
- After the installation, go to the homepage of the MEmu emulator.
- Find the Zuricate Video Surveillance and start using it.
- Congratulations, you can now use Zuricate Video Surveillance on your PC.
Zuricate Video Surveillance
|App Name||Zuricate Video Surveillance|
|Developer||Zuricate Systems AS|
|Update||September 4, 2020|
|Requirement||4.3 and up|
FAQs of Zuricate Video Surveillance, Guide, and Its Features
See what you care about, anywhere, anytime, for free by turning your Android devices into a video surveillance system.
The ONLY video solution with FREE HD for UNLIMITED CAMERAS!
NO subscription fee for HD
NO software purchase for HD
NO annoying ads
Get started immediately with zero setup and no extra hardware needed – turn your spare smartphone or tablet into a security camera, pet cam, baby monitor, or senior care cam!
– live video streaming from anywhere
– motion and sound detection with instant alerts
– free storage for recordings with optional cloud backup
– talk back with two-way audio
– 360 coverage with both lenses
– pan, tilt, and zoom
– share camera with friends & family
– view up to four cameras simultaneously
Security made simple:
Unlike expensive, legacy cctv cameras there is no setup required. The camera device is wireless and you don’t need a SIM if you are connected to WiFi. The camera device has battery backup and only needs to be connected to a charger for long term operation. In areas with no WiFi the camera device can use 3G/4G. You are free to extend your system with as many camera devices as needed.
Media between the viewer and camera is end-to-end encrypted and signalling is encrypted with TLS using certificate pinning. Recordings are stored locally on the camera device, with optional cloud recording. Your credentials are not accessed by the service and two-factor authentication is supported when using Google or Facebook sign in. With two-factor authentication you can revoke access to the system for any device. You can protect the camera by locking the screen. For extra security, pair the viewer with the camera using Android Beam.
– live streaming
– on-demand streaming of recordings
– motion and sound activated recording and alerts
– motion detection zones to avoid false alerts
– two-way audio
– share camera with invited users
– local storage – the recordings are store on the camera devices
– cloud storage – optional backup to Google Drive
– multiple viewers can stream from a camera simultaneously
– viewer can display up to four cameras simultaneously
– camera status alerts: battery level, charging state, connectivity
– label recordings with camera name
– label recordings with date and time
– remote control of camera pan, tilt, zoom, flash, and focus
– remote control of front and rear camera switch
– remote control of maximum motion activated recording length
– remote control of video recording quality
– configurable bitrate when transmitting over a mobile network
– configurable alert frequency
– camera overheat protection – suspends above temperature threshold
– turn off and lock the camera screen for protection and low power mode
– multiple authentication options – Android Beam, password, Google or Facebook sign in
– runs over WiFi/3G/4G
– optional face detection – only motion activation when faces are detected
– optional proximity detection – automatically disable/enable detection when you are home/away
– optional low-light mode – turns on sound detection automatically only when it is dark
– optional auto camera flash – turns on automatically when it is dark
– optional wireless thermometer and hygrometer from BlueMaestro
– up to 1080p30 video (HD video)
– up to 48kHz audio
– recording capacity is limited by the camera device’s flash size
– negligible network load when the viewer is not connected to a camera
You need at least two smartphones or tablets. One for the video monitor and one for the security camera. The devices are paired when you sign in with the same method and credentials on all devices.
– Delete recording also deletes optional cloud backup
– Optional Google Drive cloud recording
– Manual recording support
– Optional passcode lock for camera
– Multiview; watch up to four cameras simultaneously
– Share camera with other users
– Digital pan and tilt
– 1920×1080 FullHD support
– Use both internal and SD card for recordings
– Motion zones to reduce false motion detection alerts
– Remote digital zoom with pinch gesture
The Zuricate Video Surveillance is the property of its developer/inc. The information on this website is coming from Google Play Store. This website is not affiliated with its developers. The trademark, images, logo, company name, and product name are the sole property of its developers.
Also, the apps listed on our website are not hosted on our server. If the visitor uses the “Download” link, there will be an official link pointing to its Play Store page.